General gossip, hi-jack free

markie

were on who we want to SH*G !!! lol

last comment ..
an you stop us feeling sorry for the straight guy ..lol

mlb3c.. no worries ;)

markie
she hates you an you know it , she may be a ewe .. you lost it son ..she was spooked by the shock about wellies , ..listen , lad .. charm them , round them in ... a get pen , all straw ... then pick the teaser ...
Rich P told me all about this country love/in
the farmers with the big ears ...

an they dont mind lambs with human heads on the wild islands ..BUt they kill them with human arms an legs as well ....LOl..lOL ..LOL ...LOL :)

thats just wrong at the bonfire they chant , an throw them ..... an God help you if youre a new copper on the Island ... !!!

Sponsored Links
mlb3c

what time is it where you are ?

as you notice it's quite late over here, thats why it's quiet on the forum,
is there any sites over your end where i can have a peep at

745p--and yes..there are lots of chat forums..but I don't know where to tell you to go.......depends what you're looking for...I found this one by accident,by trying to access some help in the US....if you put in chat forums in google...lots of them come up..sorry, I can't be of more help.

Sponsored Links
mlb3c
DONt its the bewitching hour here ... NOOOOOOOooooooo....

its like giving a gremlin a drop of water ...

markie wants more love ins ,,, he has 12 kids already ..lol he wants a dumb yank bride 21, 38dd -28-66 ,(book me down for one too ..lol) ideal who will be a real HOUSEWIFE Goddess ... an he has the wonderful BRIT ACCENt ..as he shouts at her ...an spanks her bare bottom in the morning ..lol

have you ever been to the States? Been a while? .......it shows

mlb3c

ignore moz he's lieing i'v only got 10 kids :LOL:

I was looking for a diy chat forum like this one, there must be a forum like this over there.

there is diychatroom.com....again, I haven't been there except to look in.... you might like it--I found it by google....diy chat room..good luck

what a goob I am sometimes......it has just occurred to me that the endless swimming pool and tin ceiling question was derived from this site....d'oh as Homer would say........a little slow there. Not as quick as I once was.

mlb3c said:
what a goob I am sometimes......it has just occurred to me that the endless swimming pool and tin ceiling question was derived from this site....d'oh as Homer would say........a little slow there. Not as quick as I once was.
:D Don't worry about it, I bet you wondered what the hell I was talking about.

Sponsored Links
Back