Geraints "I thought you were leaving Mr Martian

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
nor was mine.....

i thought you were leaving? :eek:

only to bed ET.....and when you and your "mates" have finished i will be dreaming.....happy days.... but i will sleep well knowing that my word is my bond....

must be my honesty and breeding.... you must be the silent lamb....

bed? maybe you're not the serious combatante you make yourself out to be? ;)

Friends? i don't do 'friends' on here, the concept is wrong on a forum. A friend is someone you can look in the eye, and challenge, and then shake their hands and trust with your life...
The people on here associate by a common sense of moral respect... which you may learn one day, but i doubt.

sweet dreams... i suspect you'll get to sleep by counting sheep? (and i bet they're naked - phwoarr!!!! ;) )

More likely a few of these:

hurricane.jpg

:LOL:

FMT. you and PBD have brought tears to my eyes. Gotta calm down now, My laughter is upsetting the neighbours.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why do forums descend into personal attacks always? Someone gets to the point that they feel they need to leave, but are curious about what has been/is being said about them, so finds it hard to make a break.

There has been a study, and it coincided with an experiment that I did myself, if someone posts a completely made up story, people find holes in the story by page 2, then at page 3 it goes into meltdown, but a mention of 'being Hitler like', kills the thread. It's actually got a name, for this degradation in posts, until the Hitler comment.

And once the users are aware of the made up initial posts, they feel cheated, and so the thread slumps once more into people threatening to leave, and anger, and insults....(unless admin have stepped in at that stage), btw, the experiment wasn't tried out on THIS forum..

In GD, You post your own opinion, someone will disagree, can't please all the people all the time..but it's a forum, for making your thoughts known. But no need to slag off people. People can be sat at their computer, and they don't talk to real people, so their perception is that all people are hyper critical, and judgemental. It's not nice to subject someone to that. Someone fires off a critical comment, someone might take critical offense to that.

Sponsored Links
Back