Geraints "I thought you were leaving Mr Martian

I

imamartian

here you go Geraint (and your buddies), a post all to yourself, so you don't have to break any rules and hijack any posts... just come here each day and vent your spleen....

.. i mean i thought i was leaving ffs !! ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
here you go Geraint (and your buddies), a post all to yourself, so you don't have to break any rules and hijack any posts... just come here each day and vent your spleen....

as you are a waste of space.... and i will not join you.... you were the one that did the i am.... how sad... for you... so all i can say is.....

why....are you still here... i am a man where my word is my bond.. but it seems you are not.....

as you are a waste of space.... and i will not join you.... you were the one that did the i am.... how sad... for you... so all i can say is.....

why....are you still here... i am a man where my word is my bond.. but it seems you are not.....

So you're suggesting i'm not a man of my word... well you need to look at the facts.... this all revolves around a post where i said "i think i'm about to get booted" and i just wanted to state my case before it happened.... whereas you're seem to think i was after some sort of ego boost which was most certainly not the case.

And speaking of a waste of space... just how much worth is it for you (and your cronies) to type "i thought you were leaving" everytime you come across one of my posts....

time to grow up geraint !!

I wonder if some of you would like to help Ima out and join me in saying.....

I am thinking of leaving because of the tripe that Ge-rant keeps posting on here.

There now Ge-rant you have somebody else to have a go at now.

W..............T...............F..............is all this ..................ing ...........about............. :mrgreen:

Understand-Testicle.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back