German Vaccine Deaths Report

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
The overall risk is known, around 1 in 200,000 (0.0005%) Notably higher in males aged 15-30 or so at around 3 in 200,000 (0.0015%)

We also know the immediate danger to people, typically people needed hospital treatment with Ibuprofen or a stronger NSAID.

We don't know exactly what some people are affected. More research needed.

We don't know what if any the long term impacts might be. There is some signs of long term structural changes but no significant (ie measurable) decrease in health as a result. More monitoring is needed.

We also know that about 5% of COVID infections result in Myocarditis. If you're avoiding the vaccine out of fear of Myocarditis you're wrong.
That’s a lot less than the death rate of those taking paracetamol. I wonder whether those that fear the jab take paracetamol when they have a headache?

B91DAB1A-F227-449B-915C-A68B57D06C0E.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Who's we?

From the start the zealots of this forum have denied all risks of the covid vaccine.

Are "we" backtracking?

The dominoes are falling!
Not, you must have just missed it the first time round.

Who's we?

From the start the zealots of this forum have denied all risks of the covid vaccine.

Are "we" backtracking?

The dominoes are falling!
if you are right, which I don't think you are. Is there any help for those like me who have had the vaccine and the boosters ? Can we get it out of our system ?

or are you (most likely ) just spouting stuff to justify not having it ?

it's a really simple thing to answer. With proof of course.

Sponsored Links
Nice link…. No conclusions. Would you concede?
Where’s the research from the actual manufacturers ?
Did you read any of the conclusions? Would you like me to post some?

Manufacturer's research ongoing.

Why would you want to?

I've never said that it harms everybody who takes it. My point is that it harms many and that the harms are being denied by the authorities.
No they aren't being denied.

Yep, that of the jab junkies...

Always trying to shut down any alternative viewpoint (including medical papers) that threatens their 'cult'!

'All hail the jab, All hail the jab' seems to be the mantra, a la Hare Krishna style :LOL:
Nobody is addicted to the jabs. Sensible people try to assess all the info that's available, someone way, some the other.

You're obsessed, trying to accept arguments which fall apart as soon as they're answered.

Contrary to what one of the forum's silly, thick, sad, excremential little trolls said above, the Spanish flu's greatest impact was in the second wave, and the third was bigger than the first.
If they'd had a vaccine, things could have been very different: (Wikipedia)

1670755123685.png

Why would you want to?

I've never said that it harms everybody who takes it. My point is that it harms many and that the harms are being denied by the authorities.
If its harming me why would I still want it in my system?

Nobody is telling me about this harm and I worry I might be dead. Or your point is wrong ?

If you dont want it, dont have it. But for those who have already had it what are you trying to tell us? Surely (virtually) everybody who took the vaccine knew it carried some risks?

the Spanish flu's greatest
Without action covid would have easily beat it especially when Delta was around. A reliable 2nd hand description of covid from Porton Down. As infective as the common cold and effects on the lung just like flu when complications set in. That is when flu puts people in hospital.

Not much has changed really as far as the virus is concerned. It's still too much for some to take. Less so when people are vaccinated.

When a vaccine is introduced a decision is made on who to give them to. Some probably survived smallpox but that's no help as there is no way of telling who they are so all get it. Covid much the the same but has been refined over time. That decision is evidence based. Oddly with TB people were checked for immunity. My uncle caught it and lived a few doors away when I was young. I didn't need the jab. I don't think they work that way now. I did get the jab at school.

Why more death without action. Pretty simple really and relates to Save The NHS. Some found they had covid from symptoms. Go see the doc and then told to go home and wait. The fact is no one gets into hospital for covid treatment unless they need it. The NHS can only treat so many. Exceed that and more will die due to lack of treatment. Without lock downs the numbers infected continue to increase.With them they decline and leave manageable numbers needing treatment. Another wave follows after the lockdown ends. Hopefully the peak will be lower if the right actions have been taken. Masks help too.

LOL I feel they were deliberately missleading with Save The NHS and didn't want to explain why as it may have altered peoples behaviour even more than covid did as they happened to handle it. Keep the death counts coming - well people needed to take the problem seriously.

Sponsored Links
Back