German Vaccine Deaths Report

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not much has changed really as far as the virus is concerned.
What on earth are you on about? It's a completely different situation from when it first arrived.
The virus has changed
Its severity has changed
The number getting it has changed
The testing has changed
The PPE requirements have changed
The PPE habits have changed
The treatment has changed
Isolation requirements have changed
Travel restrictions have changed

Not much really?

Most of the rest of your post - same question:
Why more death without action.
Is that a statement with a comma missing, a question with no question mark, or what? What death? What action? You know what you mean, but anyone outside your head can guess at 4 meanings and stops reading.

It's actually true. Paracetamol should really be only available on prescription & even then under strict supervision.

You need to understand big pharma to appreciate why it isn't.

I suspect that most paracetamol overdoses are down to the fact that people consume it in tablet form and then self medicate with other products that (they don't realise) contain paracetamol.

If taken as per the instructions, it is quite safe in the short term and safer than NSAIDs such as ibuprofen in the longer term.

I don't follow your rationale about big pharma. Small pharma and big pharma are free to produce paracetamol. The patent expired years ago. If you mentioned the likes of Purdue and oxycodone, I would agree that some large firms put profit before the safety of their customers.

I thought that was aspirin

Opioids are most widely used drugs in fatal suicides (33.3%-47.8%)

Benzodiazepines (Valium etc) are used more frequently but are less likely to be fatal.

It is also worth noting that any one prescribed either class of drug is likely to have pre-existing conditions (medical or psychological).

As an aside- years ago I read a story in the Funny Old World section of Private Eye about two young German lovers that booked a hotel room and decided to top themselves. The fact that they weren't particularly intelligent is evidenced by the fact that their drug of choice was a laxative. They lived, the cleaners probably now live with PTSD.

Edit---------- whilst trying to find the private eye link, I stumbled across a story about a woman arrested for killing her boyfriend with laxatives.

Even more bizarre, when googling "private eye german suicide laxative"

The 5th result is about Jägermeister - no idea why that shows up in the results

Last edited:
Pharma companies are perhaps too interested in putting money into research into larger markets for certain "cures" in more affluent countries. They are where the profit is. Pf's their covid vaccine roll outs are a good example of that.

Common sense instead of believing in fairies and witchcraft.
It's called science,

Fairies and witchcraft is the domain of the anti vaxers

Its certainly not science they are following.

Sponsored Links
Back