GET A JOB AFTER 12 MONTHS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats moron gordon talking about telling women with a kid to get a job after 12 month most people have been looking years, there aint any jobs other than corprate agency 3 month work on min wage.

i think i will built mi sin a noa,s arc and sail to ausie.

they could get a job at woolies maybe

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
IM OFF TO WOOLLIES i will get mi sen a load of goodies and stick them on ebay better than going to work this.

Like vultures they decend to take what they can from others misery, I wouldnt go to the sales out of principle thinking of all those being put out of work.

Like vultures they decend to take what they can from others misery, I wouldnt go to the sales out of principle thinking of all those being put out of work.

Or you could say that the liquidators are turning the money tied up in stock into cash to pay the staff. Bearing in mind the profit margin that they will have been working on a 50% reduction in the selling price is as good as returning it to a supplier.

Woolworths brought about their own demise as they have no identity in the high street, they are like the non-food department of a big supermarket. Woolworths has shuffled along like an arthritic pensioner without grasping the idea of change or adaptation into the present age.

My heart goes out to those who will be losing their jobs in the New Year, it won't be a merry Christmas in their house :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back