Get ready to blame….

Sponsored Links
Funny how it’s only the remainers that suffer delays of 4 hours + isn’t it?
Simon Calder, travel expert says Brexit causes lots of delays

Who is right: Mottie or a travel expert…..

Passport chaos and broken holidays: Sorry, but this is the Brexit we voted for​

Millions of people are at risk of falling victim to a ‘passport 10-year rule’, The Independent’s travel expert Simon Calder has warned. It’s all our own fault, writes Sean O’Grady – we asked for

Oh dear, more off-topic Brexit posts by Notch. Not even connected to the thread title so I won’t even bother opening the link. Yawn.
Mottie refuses to read an article about brexit damage

Mottie thinks if he doesn’t read about it, it can’t be true

Sponsored Links
Mottie is upset I’ve posted an article about brexit in his Brexit thread.
It’s a travel thread. As I said, nothing to do with Brexit but I did say the usual suspects will change it into one. Thanks for proving me right.

It’s a travel thread. As I said, nothing to do with Brexit but I did say the usual suspects will change it into one. Thanks for proving me right.
You have agreed Brexiit has made it worse.

That's the point really.

It’s literally a thread about Brexit…..the title of the thread says so.

It is a travel thread about Brexit causing delays at Dover

A couple of hundred people being told 'no' at the departure gate out of thousands and thousands won’t cause any checking in delays or queue's whatsoever. I’ll never be caught out by it and you know why? It’s because I can fùcking read! It's the sheer volume of people travelling at the same time that causes the holiday delays. Not unlike rush hour in the morning. I’m surprised you lot don’t express sheer astonishment that the roads, trains and busses are packed every day when you are going to work but relatively empty at other times.
A couple of hundred people a day is about 1500 a week, nearly 5,000 a month.
At time of stress on the system, that's a lot of holdups.

sheer astonishment that the roads, trains and busses are packed every day when you are going to work
There’s no Brexit red tape holding up roads, trains, buses

Apart from M20 and around Dover

What will it be like when a family of four have to exit their car to process the facial scan?
Or perhaps the border guard will enter the car and do in situ?

Sponsored Links
Back