Boris takes one up the rear.

Honestly...whatever colour he did or didn't paint it the same people would be moaning about it on here.

In a perverse way I'd like to see a government run by the leader of their choice.. however I'm not sure they have a choice and just wish the demise of England :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You may love Boris, but the rest of us do not need to excuse the fact that he throws public money around like a drunken sailor.

Bridge? Water Cannon? Red white and blue vanity project?

looks like you have accepted that Boris is on the way to achieving the breakup of the disUnited Kingdom.
Buddy I don't give a **** they all have their own political agenda and couldn't be less united... look how they behaved in the initial outbreak of covid. Even in the event of a global pandemic and potential massive impact we as the UK and our leaders couldn't pull together and unify, all wanting to have the first and best idea on how to react. (Personally I think Boris and our gov were slow to react but that's beside the point and I don't have bias)

No doubt your football supporter mentality will blame the 'opposition' no matter what hence not worth the debate with you. (y)

Sponsored Links
Buddy I don't give a **** they all have their own political agenda and couldn't be less united... look how they behaved in the initial outbreak of covid. Even in the event of a global pandemic and potential massive impact we as the UK and our leaders couldn't pull together and unify, all wanting to have the first and best idea on how to react. (Personally I think Boris and our gov were slow to react but that's beside the point and I don't have bias)

No doubt your football supporter mentality will blame the 'opposition' no matter what hence not worth the debate with you. (y)
That has nothing to do with spending nearly a million unnecessarily because your mate Donald wants to do the same.

That has nothing to do with spending nearly a million unnecessarily because your mate Donald wants to do the same.

Honestly...whatever colour he did or didn't paint it the same people would be moaning about it on here.

No it had everything to do with it because as you have just alluded to 'your mate Donald' says everything you need to know about your opinion on Boris and tainted it already is.

I despise Jimmy Cranky 70's weirdo but i will still always tip my hat to anything positive she has to say. Same with that fat pompous wind bag Blackford...(although i struggle with him)

This is my point, too many on here just seem sprung loaded like footy fans a footy match to shout hand ball or penalty each time the opposition don't even come close. It's so predictable the same names each time calling out petty incidents. Made me roll my eyes yesterday when i saw the BBC our own funded 'neutral' news service showing a pic of Matt Hancock failing social distancing putting his hand on someones back, fking seriously i want a cn'ting refund for wasting my license fee on petty sh't like that.

Happily for you to pull me up on where you think i am bias or just anti someone/people for their party or 'establishment'. I have no political affiliation for any of them they're all full o sh..

I think you will find I have only queried the price.

However, conversely you seem to be saying Johnson can do whatever he wants because I don't like him.

I think you will find I have only queried the price.

However, conversely you seem to be saying Johnson can do whatever he wants because I don't like him.
No I'm saying.
Whatever Johnson does you won't like it..others on here more so.
And anything positive he does manage will be met with equally disparaging comments. Its this mentality I can't stand it goes to the core of our politics.

I see ignored content I can only guess that snitch chipping in his deranged waffle...

Whatever Johnson does you won't like it..others on here more so.
...and vice versa for you.

And anything positive he does manage will be met with equally disparaging comments. Its this mentality I can't stand it goes to the core of our politics.
Obviously that depends what we or you consider positive. As yet he hasn't done anything positive; that is the problem.

...and vice versa for you.
No way sorry i am not the opposition of yours i do give any and everyone merit when due. I admired the fact Jimmy Cranky wanted to be overly cautious about Covid19 although my scepticism isn't sure it was just to outdo Boris :) Id like to see Queer Charmer take the seat, see if he could do better, i wouldn't be against that, i fear he also lacks the gumption of a strong leader this country needs ie not a limp handshaker! Shame about Swinson :sneaky:

Im sure if you look youll find quotes from me slating Boris/government decisions as well as praise. Here goes..

Boris i love that cartoon of him missing the bus each time, i think it summarises alot of his efforts. - Negative?
Boris i believe was careless in the way he reacted to Covid19 almost mocking it - embarrassing - Negative?
Do i want Boris as our leader? Hmm i would prefer someone else, I really like old skool statesman like Geoffrey Cox the attorney general, not sure J Hunt was more viable although he did seem somewhat more frank about opinion, less waffle. Maybe another party as i don't like the backhanders going on. I do want someone who isn't afraid to stand up and say no fck off.
Id like to see a balance of men and women in parliament but only there on merit not due to 'making the numbers up'. (slightly off topic i know)

What i don't want in power is some extreme Left bunch of self deprecating woke morons wanting to remove 'our British heritage that never existed' proclaiming we are and have only ever been a bunch of immigrants, that would cause me to turn even browner with red veins and start to yell, not sure what is in racist reference terms.

And ill say it again you won't admit to anything positive he's done as he's 'the opposition'. Which ah i can't relate too.

Last edited:
When the Queen's Flight was merged into 32 squadron, the aircraft were changed from a distinctive livery for security reasons, as it was felt that too prominent a paint job was too dangerous and might aid terrorist attacks. The government made a big thing about how quickly the system could be shifted between a VIP and military role

Boris now wants (presumably) the royal family to ride around with a massive target painted on it? (Royal flights are now restricted)

When the Queen's Flight was merged into 32 squadron, the aircraft were changed from a distinctive livery for security reasons, as it was felt that too prominent a paint job was too dangerous and might aid terrorist attacks. The government made a big thing about how quickly the system could be shifted between a VIP and military role

Boris now wants (presumably) the royal family to ride around with a massive target painted on it? (Royal flights are now restricted)

That was 16 years ago. I'll take a stab in the dark and guess that probably Downing Street security and the Palace security and indeed the Military actually get a say in what's safe and what's not, now rather than nearly two decades ago.

Sponsored Links
Back