Boris takes one up the rear.

Sponsored Links
This is my point, too many on here just seem sprung loaded like footy fans
Festive says its terrible how some on here are so tribal and stereotype......

and then just a few posts later refers to the opposition as: "extreme Left bunch of self deprecating woke morons"

Just like dealing with the virus then. Politicians desires override experts advice.

It isn't Boris' plane. He doesn't own it. He doesn't have exclusive use of it. If you believe that he can dictate what is done with or to a military asset that also happens to be used by senior royals, you are truly deluded.

Grow up.

Has festive tried to tell us that the best part of a million quid spaffed on a paint job is money well spent?

Sponsored Links
Has festive tried to tell us that the best part of a million quid spaffed on a paint job is money well spent?
:D What is a million quid in todays money. fck all.

If it helps boost our national image instead of jetting around in a ***** old aircraft so be it. And that goes for any pm of any party wanting to do this for our country. Personally i don't have a beef with him so it's not tainting my perception of why or who is doing it here, you waste so much energy hating him it's amusing. :LOL:

You moaned about him touching a ladies knee 20 years ago... which i doubt he paid for that either.

If it helps boost our national image
no it doesnt.....it is being done entirely for domestic propaganda -itll look a bit fancy on the front of the Daily Mail thats all

being a trustworthy nation that does what it signs up for -that boosts our national image.
Johnson is reneging on WA and PD -he has done more to damage UKs reputation than a plane painted red can repair

It is if others can do the job for a quarter of that.

Good point

It's all. The beuricrisy and red tape involved

A simplistic job gets over complicated

By pencil pushers who than leach money

Jeez us million squid

Recently heard about the post office settling with the sub post masters over this horizon computer caper

56 million squid some thing like 30 mill ended up in the scheister Lawyers pockets :eek:

I always thought he was the U
Maggie had it sussed. Fly the bloody flag!

BA is a commercial airline not part of the RAF, the fact that the aircraft is RAF should be enough, arguably the best airforce in the world

Sponsored Links
Back