Get Rich Quick Not

Put some in the bank then. WTF do you spend that lot on? Oh I get it - it's your ex missus isn't it? ;)

do you know what a take home of 80k is ? its about £3800 per month, take away, travel 500 quid rent 500 quid (very very cheap btw) 1000 quid maintenence, bills 500 quid food 200 quid car 100 .... not a lot left.

Think I could get by on £3,800 a month. And thats with a mortgage! :eek:
In fact I actually do get by on half of that and still don't have to scrimp.
Think you need to do some 'streamlining' Ed. What type of car you got Ed? Big gas guzzler? You can have just as much comfort in a smaller more efficient one. £500 on travel a month? Means you are putting in over £100 a week petrol/diesel! £500 a month on food? You live on your own and are at work most days of the week aren't you? What, on average, do you spend on lunch each day? Bearing in mind you are at work during the day I can't see your leccy,broadband, council tax and water coming to 500 a month.

peanuts. massive jag, "paid for" allegedly

Sponsored Links
Put some in the bank then. WTF do you spend that lot on? Oh I get it - it's your ex missus isn't it? ;)

do you know what a take home of 80k is ? its about £3800 per month, take away, travel 500 quid rent 500 quid (very very cheap btw) 1000 quid maintenence, bills 500 quid food 200 quid car 100 .... not a lot left.

Think I could get by on £3,800 a month. And thats with a mortgage! :eek:
In fact I actually do get by on half of that and still don't have to scrimp.
Think you need to do some 'streamlining' Ed. What type of car you got Ed? Big gas guzzler? You can have just as much comfort in a smaller more efficient one. £500 on travel a month? Means you are putting in over £100 a week petrol/diesel! £500 a month on food? You live on your own and are at work most days of the week aren't you? What, on average, do you spend on lunch each day? Bearing in mind you are at work during the day I can't see your leccy,broadband, council tax and water coming to 500 a month.

peanuts. massive jag, "paid for" allegedly

on £3800 take home.....maintainence should be £950.... see....ive saved you £600 a year already!

£500 bills for a property with a rent of £500. have you got heating in your shed?

the house is unheated, council tax, water, broadband, leccy, yep about £500.

They say life is hard at the top, i'll let you know if i ever get there. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol it must be hard from what I am reading.

Sponsored Links
Back