Get your thread in early, or else.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Notes For Guidance 1.

After the OP if you are new or slow off the mark you will have found that the threads after the few early ones soon go "off topic" and degenerate into slagging and or insults. So get your comments in early otherwise you will have to join in and your comments will be meaningless to the OP.

You'll see what I mean shortly.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Amos.............. why are we talking about Emmerdale guys? Come on, stay on topic!! Now, them immigrants, eh........................ :D

Is the o.p. trying to suggest that there are forum members here that are childish, puerile and argumentative and that they frequently occupy the pages of G.D. in order to disrupt a thread in an attempt to satisfy their narcissistic egotistical ways?

That would imply that there are some very sad people using this forum.

I can not believe that a person would use a diy forum for such despicable means.

Is the o.p. trying to suggest that there are forum members here that are childish, puerile and argumentative and that they frequently occupy the pages of G.D. in order to disrupt a thread in an attempt to satisfy their narcissistic egotistical ways?

That would imply that there are some very sad people using this forum.

I can not believe that a person would use a diy forum for such despicable means.
I don't belong here i'm off.

Solar flares,eh? I tell you, they'll rig up renewable sources on anything!! Next they'll be fitting wind turbines to tank tops............ :)

Notes For Guidance 1.

After the OP if you are new or slow off the mark you will have found that the threads after the few early ones soon go "off topic" and degenerate into slagging and or insults. So get your comments in early otherwise you will have to join in and your comments will be meaningless to the OP.

i thought you were leaving !!

Notes For Guidance 1.

how have you the front to say that......

Notes For Guidance 1.

This wasn't meant to be an obituary but I guess it could be misinterpreted as such. I shall be on here for some time yet.

Sponsored Links
Back