Getting a Loan

interesting just logged into experian and my credit score has risen to 734. Risk applying for loan again? Or register my new new address to electral role.

Sponsored Links
Laptop 41.46 per month
sofa 29.95 a month

Pay em off now . Cred score will increase.

IF you cant pay them off now-- DONT considerering borrowing anything more off Anyone --

Tough it out for a few weeks until you have paid off those debts -- and then start again.
YOU want it ALL now-- but-- you cant afford it .. Gotta give a bit to get a bit .
Realise that and DONT get yourself into anymore debt--BECAUSE YOU cant afford to.
You Must 'think' 'long term'.

hmm, I don't have money to pay them off. But I have enough money each month to pay off loan if i got granetd one.

Hmm, unless i got loan and payed it off both these. The got a second loan

Sponsored Links
Just payed off credit card (early). £340 on that, will be interesting to see if that makes difference. Just looked on my negative factors.

You have recently opened 1 or more new credit accounts.
The age of your accounts indicates lenders are likely to view you as higher risk
You have a significant number of recent searches on your credit report
The value of your highest credit limit indicates a higher risk.

Sell something you don't need and pay them off. Do some overtime. Stop going out. Stop your sky subscriptions etc etc etc

Just payed off credit card (early). £340 on that, will be interesting to see if that makes difference. Just looked on my negative factors.

You have recently opened 1 or more new credit accounts.
The age of your accounts indicates lenders are likely to view you as higher risk
You have a significant number of recent searches on your credit report
The value of your highest credit limit indicates a higher risk.

Look- I am trying to get a bit of sense into your head .
Looks like- if you cant pay a loan for a few extra months if you get made redundant -youwill be deeper in the manure.
IF you REALLY want/NEED something- just make sacrifes for a while and save up until you have a bit of wool on your back. Otherwise- you will be heading for a great fall in the future.
Be Patient and dont dig yourself into a deeper hole .

i rent homes out and if I see a potential tenant who struggles to pay the deposit I steer clear of them--because- if they lose their job and are skint- It just brings trouble on me .
I do them a favour by turning them down.
Put your dreams on hold. That is my advice .
Think about it for a few days and you will see I am right .

Been thinking.

I have just closed 2 closed accounts I had money invested in and have the money to pay off both sofa and laptop off. So if i decide to pay them off that will leave me £70.41 better off per month. And hopefully will increase my credit history (enough to get a 5k loan).

Which will then allow me to get my bathroom done/carpet/interior doors.

Or do I use money I received from investment into bathroom and keep debts in sofa and laptop and save up.

Will paying them off actually make any difference?

Been thinking.

I have just closed 2 closed accounts I had money invested in and have the money to pay off both sofa and laptop off. So if i decide to pay them off that will leave me £70.41 better off per month. And hopefully will increase my credit history (enough to get a 5k loan).

Which will then allow me to get my bathroom done/carpet/interior doors.

Or do I use money I received from investment into bathroom and keep debts in sofa and laptop and save up.

Pay debts off. Save up some more money and get bathroom and other things done by paying CASH.

Only then- when you owe nothing to anyone- will you be in control of your destiny.. It really is a good feeling when you are .
You then will be the piper who calls the tune .
Sacrifice a little bit of the present in order to enjoy the future . A few months or a year or so-- and you will feel better. it soon passes.

Hmm, I feel my job is safe in the third largest supermarket in the Uk. And will hopefully be on around £300 more in a few months time.

Was anticipating an reply like that. Have worked into 2 stores now and have met people who have serviced up to 45 years. Say no more.

1) You pay your essential monthly expenses. Sky subscriptions, beer, curry are not essentials.

2) You use money left over to pay off high interest debts.

3) You use money left over to pay off low interest debts
UNLESS
You are getting more in a savings account (after tax) than you are paying in interest. Then you put that money into the savings account and keep it there. Only use this money to pay off the low interest debts. If you cannot trust yourself to do this, pay off low interest debts directly.

4) You save until you have six months savings to pay all your expenses if you lose your job.

5) You start to think about paying for luxury items. Those include carpets, interior doors and new bathroom suites.

If you have a mrs, all the above is to be ignored and you follow her priorities.

Sponsored Links
Back