Getting a Loan

Sponsored Links
Peterperfection gives good advice there.

You're considering a 5k loan. I'd assume you wouldn't be taking it out for a stupid long term so it would cost you a couple of hundred quid per month over 3 years. Put that couple of hundred together with the 70 you're now saving for getting rid of your other debts and top it up with another 70 quid of cutting back, and put that together with whatever you should be currently saving. Use that 350+ per month to do your diy one bit at a time. If you're currently not saving then you can't afford a loan, especially when the interest rates rises.

Sponsored Links
give it a few more pages and were get all his info and we can apply for a loan in his name. :LOL:

dont want to pry and certainly wont preach as i have done various loans and hp agreements in my time.
but do you not have a family member who can offer you some decent advice on what you want to do.?even if its to give you a slap.:rolleyes:
theres been a hell of a lot of advice given to you by others who no doubt do not have just change in there pockets ASK yourself why that is.

haha not when i've got a nice flat and as an owner!

Thought it didn't have any carpets :mrgreen:

Sounds like you are well ahead of most 20 years old owning a nice flat so good for you there. However, you really really need to 'grow up' financially now as if things go tits up (which they will) you really need to have a good cash reserve. Your mates who are renting can walk away from things a lot easier than you can.

So you should be looking to reduce your debts ASAP and get a cash reserve ASAP. Sorry to be so negative, but I really do think that's what you should do.

The future for you 20 years old has been trashed by the 60+ year olds and you need to prepare.

haha not when i've got a nice flat and as an owner!
You never * own * a flat - there`s always some b`stard with the freehold - charging you for ground rent etc - bloody feudal system :mrgreen:

[The future for you 20 years old has been trashed by the 60+ year olds and you need to prepare.
Very true - we "Never had it so good" - You 20 year olds will know the true meaning of Victorian Values :LOL:

Been thinking.

Which will then allow me to get my bathroom done/carpet/interior doors.

?
I see you`re in Surrey - good luck with getting a fair price for the building work there :eek: Carpets are no problem -

Sponsored Links
Back