Getting rid of gas hob

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEE HA
Quite an appropriate call from someone who didnt know length of time for a soundness test.
When did you work as a subbie .
Have a look at what you put on28th july on subject of
London gas fitting
Did a service call in SW1 last year as a subbie (good distance from tractor land)

Also owner of company of 4 engineers including youself strange you would put on 6th sept under the topic of.
Working for BG these days.
I`m so glad i am WORKING for a small independent company, 5 engineers.

So what is it are you RICKY or just Walter.

Sponsored Links
One Engineer decided to call it a day couple of weeks ago,
Yes I do work as a Service Engineer for other companies, but that dosn't make me a subbie, and Yesterday I did a tightness test, which actually took about TEN Mins due to and issue with a Test nipple that would not come out of the Meter as I said the theoretical time for a T/T may be 4 mins, but with the setting up clearing space it takes longer

Why are you so picky? :cry:

So next time you do your ACS at a cost of £5000 just give the answer any thing from 3 minutes( which is the shortest time not 4) to half hour depending on if something is in the way.
I am sure they will accept this and pass you.

Me picky ...... Its in my nature
Gas register are spot on they have your guy off the site already. if he was ever on it

So next time you do your ACS at a cost of £5000 just give the answer any thing from 3 minutes( which is the shortest time not 4) to half hour depending on if something is in the way.
I am sure they will accept this and pass you.

Me picky ...... Its in my nature
Gas register are spot on they have your guy off the site already. if he was ever on it

When they pulled a "floater" out under the EB most thought it a body, infact it was a large talking turd.

Sponsored Links
I wondered how long it would take the halfwit to appear, now away and keep yourself busy and count all those extra toes and fingers

GG, here their supposed to have webbed feet(not 6 fingers and toes) but as I'm an immigrant it doesn't effect me or mine. You don't deny being the Erskine turd then :LOL:

Obviously simple things please simple minds are you just picking out place names off a road atlas :rolleyes:

Why would i be over 300 mile away.
Ajston if your going to attempt to take the pish could you not at least try and be funny :rolleyes:

Hang i will nip next door and see if the kids are still up they maybe able to understand your sh#te attempts at humour :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back