Getting the bullies removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imamartian

can this be achieved? Are you, as admin, up for the challenge?

Ok, so i don't expect all the aggressive people being removed, but shouldn't you be challenging some of the behaviour on here?

As you'll know i hit the report mod button quite often but only when i'm getting people breaking rules in my face.... i would like to know why you ignore this?

Sponsored Links
I wholeheartedly agree imamartian but then maybe the frankly excellent and useful work some of these seemingly knowledgeable and often helpful 'bullies' overrides the downright awful and brutal kind of behaviour normally seen on the playground. Sure is a toughy.

I wholeheartedly agree imamartian but then maybe the frankly excellent and useful work some of these seemingly knowledgeable and often helpful 'bullies' overrides the downright awful and brutal kind of behaviour normally seen on the playground. Sure is a toughy.

Hmmmm thats a bit like saying "well they're Gladiators, and they'll protect your wellbeing, but they have needs... so if they rape your wife, sister or daughter then that's how it is... but at least you're alive..!!

i don't want your proffesional expertise at the expense of being bullied !! that's outrageous FMT !!!

Why not try offereing advice and being respectful of others?

Ahh am just playin with ya imamartian. You're quite right of course, all bullies should be banned permanently for the considerable pain and needless anxiety they've caused, its a mystery to me how they sleep at night. And of course anyone who says they're gonna leave should leave permanently, goes without saying.

Come on, just between us, is that secretly you diy001?

Sponsored Links
I have been accused of being a bully for attempting to uphold the principals of the forum and resisting time wasters who have no intent to DI-themselves. The admin of this forum wish to maximise the numbers of punters accessing this site and hence maximise their pay for click advertising profits and provide no real moderation in practice - A true moderator will interact in a thread if required. We posters are just working for no pay.

For many regulars, forums like this provide a social interaction that used to be obtained, for example, down the local, which is, IMO a sad sign of the times, since there is no substitute for the real thing.

Please post here recent examples you consider are bullying material

That is abuse from scum on a forum lacking moderation. Was it reported to Admin?

The thread's title was 'bullies'. Other examples please?

I reported diy001 on a number of occassions for abuse, but his posts remianed.

How surprising, they allow abuse and bullying, and are not prepared to do anything about it.

A poster asked for examples of abuse which I supplied and the mods removed it within a few minutes. That despite that some of the original abuse is still there for all to see.

Kind of makes you wonder if one or more of the more prolific bullies/abusers is a member of the moderating team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back