Giant Causeway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i see that global warming is going to put this world heritage site under water within 40 years, :eek: its happening now. :( when will London be gone. :eek: what can we really do, dont give us bullsh## like the green's with there unrealistic policys that no one will follow, we want something that people will actully want to do :confused:

Sponsored Links
People will want houses to go up in price ............and the ones on high land ..........like mine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: will be worth more

The thing is,Is global warming man made or a natural evolution of our planet.Billyo I see that you are from Cumbria where you had a lot of snow yesterday is this a natural occurance in january i suspect it is .Global warming cannot be selective in what it effects. I was in Canada on a business trip and was talking with some people from Minnesota and they wanted to know what global warming was about because they had their usual 2 foot of snow and minus 30 temps.

Think of all the money were saving on our heating bill's, how will you spend yours?

Sponsored Links
oompah. we used to get snow up to your armpits a few years ago now very little in the 60s & 70s it would last for months but now if it lasts a week it seems long :confused: so global warming is hear

Global warming ... Bring it on FFS it's about time we had some sunshine.

Cut a f***ing great hole in the ozone layer right over my house ... Which is on lovely high ground BTW ... I can cope with factor 20 and cool shades.

Anyone who has bought a property below or level with the water table is a t**t and deserves everything they get, just like clowns who buy houses next to airports and then complain (and petition) about the noise :LOL:

We've already decided that all the nuclear reactors will be built in Cumbria (thanks Billyo) so that one's sorted. ;)

MW

megawatt, we could do with a airport ,do u know where we could get one for free :LOL: :LOL: as all the southerns have got them, our one was built to land spitefires ;)

Gott Enamel :eek: Ve never did find your von :evil: Vas it zat small :?:

Global warming, carbon footprint, emission reductions, blah, blah, blah :evil:

I suggest that it is a good excuse for a lot of people to make a lot of money :rolleyes:

The roman scientist piliney (who studied volcanoes and whose name is still attributed to them now) is attributed as saying that only man is vain enough to think that he can effect mother nature.

I have a feeling in the long term he may be right, and in the short term a lot of people are making money and political gain from this.

10 years ago the aral sea was dying because of global warming. Its filling back up now!

oompah. we used to get snow up to your armpits a few years ago now very little in the 60s & 70s it would last for months but now if it lasts a week it seems long :confused: so global warming is hear
That maybe so but like i posted earlier surely it can't be selective it should affect all the planet.Travel to Russia and you will freeze just like Napolean and Hitlers troops if you go unprepared.

Oh right ... So now we all become Noah :LOL:

That's the funniest thing I've read since Blondini's (or is it Blondino's?) posts on the 777 Crash topic.

Something else the nosey parker inspectors would need to check your house for ... Does it float :LOL:

And there are daft sod's who actually buy the damn things rather than building a normal house where it isn't likely to need to turn into hovercraft ;)

Priceless.

MW

coljack, the yanks should have build floater home's in New Orleans, ;) and many of there other states.

Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink.
lets all live in houseboats

Sponsored Links
Back