Gifts to tradesman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What gifts, presents have you received over the years from grateful customers for completing a job or maybe at Christmas if you get regular work. I want to suitably reward my independent garage mechanic who's saved me thousands by his honest workmanship and advice.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Mostly finacial tips

Which I am always reluctant to take and rarely do but some times people insist and get up set if you refuse

Although I had a signed CD given to
Me recently as way of thanks

He also went to give me money which I declined

Had bottles of booze on occasions

I once oversaw some work on a VERY rich blokes property. Despite the invoice being paid promptly, & I was suitably rewarded for my efforts, I got the very same box of wine that everyone else who worked on the project received. I don't think I was the only one who looked up exactly what those 12x bottles were worth . . . . . . Almost too much to drink. (Hic)

Sponsored Links
Had a apprentice(just needs his gas so almost there ) plumber doing work at mine daughters bf
So didn't want to charge me much so brought him a Bosch laser and a Makita dab radio shows you appreciate people

I was thinking a couple of bottles of prosecco, if he doesn't like his Mrs will.

Blup

Pop in for a chat with him, just as a friendly gesture. Tell him about some wine/beer you were drinking a few nights ago and casually ask him whats his favourite tipple. If he says lager, ask what brand, wine ask if red or white or any particular favourite.

Strangest tip was this
images.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back