GLITTER CAUGHT AGAIN

B

B.O.B DOLE

Its about time they strung up this bas.erd cant believe they let him out of the country all these sex offenders should not be allowed a passport to go out of the country they should have taken this libarty away from these animals.

Sponsored Links
Exposed in last weeks News of the World, now possibly facing a firing squad "Do you want to be in my gang" has somehow lost it's appeal :eek:

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Exposed in last weeks News of the World, now possibly facing a firing squad "Do you want to be in my gang" has somehow lost it's appeal :eek:

ha ha ha and thats what i was going to say

Whilst i find him a distasteful individual, I think we should all refrain from convicting him before he has even been charged with an offence...

They'll likely deport him back here....nice!!! :cry:

I think I'd rather be shot than spend 20 years in a Vietnamese prison as a sex offender.

His new single will be, "Do you want to be in my gang-bang."

joe

Big_Spark Wrote:

Whilst i find him a distasteful individual, I think we should all refrain from convicting him before he has even been charged with an offence...

PLEASE!!!
He is a convicted sex offender who sould be beaten with a stick every time he shows his horrible face in public :evil:

Big_Spark said:

They'll likely deport him back here....nice!!! :cry:

well big spark if you want to refrain from it great.. but i am not a do-gooder
i have heard enought evidence and i find him guilty in the first, off with is head. If he is found guilty why have the creep back here,
let them toast him. its all the do- gooders fault.. in the first place being so soft, if it where up to me i would have taken is and all sex offenders passports off them. And he would not be in this position now would he, but because off the do- gooders it is there fault that these two young girls where raped. So next time these do- gooders want to shout there mouths off at things just remember you have two rapes on your heads that you helped to create.

scatmanjohn said:
joe-90

thats not even slightly funny.

What I meant is the he will be gang-banged in prison. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

joe

scatmanjohn said:
Big_Spark Wrote:

PLEASE!!!
He is a convicted sex offender who sould be beaten with a stick every time he shows his horrible face in public :evil:

Scatman, Yes he was convicted, Yes if he returns to the UK he will quite rightly be on the Sex Offenders Register, but he has only been accused of an offence, not convicted.

The world will be on a slippery slope if we start to assume an accusation means a conviction...It is the principle I care about, not the onerous individual this thread is about.

Big_Spark said:
scatmanjohn said:
Big_Spark Wrote:

PLEASE!!!

Scatman, Yes he was convicted, Yes if he returns to the UK he will quite rightly be on the Sex Offenders Register, but he has only been accused of an offence, not convicted.

The world will be on a slippery slope if we start to assume an accusation means a conviction...It is the principle I care about, not the onerous individual this thread is about.

I can also see your point big spark but all i am saying is that this turd should not be there in the first place from is first conviction is passport should have been taken from him for life and is punishment would have been to walk the british streets in torment.

and also pete townsend is excuse was i was writing a book ha ha what a joke and was let off scott free

Big-Spark...i don't really care about all that. Lets hope the thai authorities give this ****er what he deserves.

Sponsored Links
Back