what should we do with glitter

Sponsored Links
Whereas you say nuffink about nuffink. Boring little man.

Quite right mod11. I will not stoop to Josephine's level of insults, it just serves to indicate the level schooling received.

Anyone fancy a game of "Spot The Sore Loser"?

Sponsored Links
Anyone for a game of "Spot The Pill Popping Poster"?

istockphoto_1056304_happy_pills.jpg

OK it's only one in eight, but was previously thought higher. Guess I'm out-of-date. Sorry folks.
I doubt it was ever the majority as Joe stated but we should accept his apology as they're rarer than rocking horse sh1te :LOL:

But bearing in mid that female pedos are rare it would mean that they were nearly all male - so one-in-four males. Still pretty high.

Bobbing along bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful briny sea.........

Actually what the figures say is that one in eight abused children will go on to become an abuser. As there are hardly any female abusers that is one in four boys go on to abuse. What the figures don't tell us is the percentage of actual abusers who were abused as children. This is the figure that really matters as it may be way different from abused children becoming abusers.

Did you know that one of the World's great religions was started by a paedo?

"what should we do with glitter"?

how about drawing a rough xmas tree shape, add some glue, and sprinkle it all over ?

I reckon they should leave him to the lefites to sort out..a couple of group hugs, a course with like minded people following the style of an interactive buzz group..a few labour do gooders and he'll be in charge of his own childrens home by christmas

Sponsored Links
Back