China executes Briton over drugs

I do care......a bit.....but I'm just bored as well.....enough now. I'm off. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I'm still here :D

url

I dont give a phcuk and dont believe anyone else does

Hear Hear! He's brown bread. :D The idiot (the blatant smuggler who would have wrecked thousands of lives), got what he deserved. :D :D :D

Good night.

Sponsored Links
how am I ignorant just because I believe that if someone is caught entering a country with a large quantity of drugs they should be punished?

do you not believe in punishment for a crime then?
or is it the fact that he wasn't sent home to be punished by our rules?
would you prefer if we did that to people from other countries that we catch here?

any idiot anywhere in the civilised world knows that drug trafficing is illegal..
Ignorance is many fold...

You have shown your ignorance of chinese, which is exactly the same failing as the person in question during his trial !

No-one (I think) is questioning the crime, but some people believe that you have to have a fair trial...

However, it appears you belong to the 'hang 'em, flog 'em' lunatic fringe... ;)

However, it appears you belong to the 'hang 'em, flog 'em' lunatic fringe...

all coljack is saying is the punishment fits the crime , what problem do you have with this .

you keep arguing the same as the UK government is and it has just recieved a warning from the Chinese not to meddle in it's judicial system.

They have been trying him now for 2 yrs , you believe the Chinese government are wrong and you are right ?? do you?

he wasn't born here, he did not live here, he was a waste of space. what is all the fuss about.

Maybe you should add the word 'Mental' to the start of your forum signature.

I think it may be approriate now everyone is "losing it" , at least there are some of us that are still here. ;)

I thank the one above for my health everyday mate. :D

Could have been worse.............

Being a drugs offence... he could have got 'death of a thousand cuts'............ :eek:

i personally don't agree with the death penalty. and can't believe why countries like the US still have it in force

especially methods such as the electric chair :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back