what should we do with glitter

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
blondini";p="986474 said:
Actually what the figures say is that one in eight abused children will go on to become an abuser. As there are hardly any female abusers that is one in four boys go on to abuse.

You should read the article again.

Actually what the figures really say is that one in eight men who were abused as children went on to become offenders.
It's a lot, but it's still one in eight, not one in four...

Professor David Skuse and colleagues identified 224 men who had been sexually abused as children...

...They examined their medical and social services notes and also any criminal record files.

They found that 26 of the 224 former victims went on to commit sexual offences.

In almost all cases, these involved children outside their family. The average age at which they began to abuse others was 14.

But the figure that matters is:

"How many convicted paedophiles were abused when they were children?"

That's the question that needs answering.

My parents used to whack me if I was naughty..but I dont whack my kids..

They wouldnt let me go on schol trips..I let my kids go everywhere (if and when we can afford it)

My dad didnt drink..I do..

My mum didnt smoke..I do

My fathers parents forced him to go to church..or he would get a beating...He never forced me and I have never forced my kids..

Its no excuse or reason for these vermin to play the 'i was abused as a kid' card..

If they were abused as a kid and it was supposedly so horrific than why do they do the same to kids themselves??...maybe they enjoyed it and think they are sharing the good feeling..

Or maybe..they are just sick and twisted and should be put down like a rabid dog.

But if they are abused and go on to become abusers when they wouldn't normally have done so (as the statistics seem to imply) - then they are still victims.

But what proof is there of them being abused?..its a bit too much of a nice glib answer really isnt it..very conveinient...'why did you do it?'......'oh I was abused as a kid myself'

I bet theres hardly any proff that they were...and whos to say that they wouldnt have abused someone if they hadnt had been abused.

Are the stastics gerenated from facts?...facts like the people that abused the abusers were arrested at the time...or based on what the abuser said in order to give the impression it was justified.??

Because if you are right Joe then the police had better round up everyone who had been abused themselves and take a PNA samlpe just in case

loadofbadleyspeledstuf

You just abused the English language with that post. :LOL:

I often abuse myself :oops: ;)

What are you on about?..I couldnt find one single spelling mistake..then again, thinking about it..I dont suppose I would have would I... :confused:

Have one on me...not literally of course!

Lets have a vigilante hunt for this scum bag if anyone sees him let us all know so we can burn his house down.
This can be fun watching this weirdo burn

What about females that have been abused. Like me for instance. I have not abused anyone. I think we should find an island somewhere very cold and send them all there. Then they can abuse each other to their hearts content.

My parents used to whack me if I was naughty..but I dont whack my kids..

They wouldnt let me go on schol trips..I let my kids go everywhere (if and when we can afford it)

My dad didnt drink..I do..

My mum didnt smoke..I do

My fathers parents forced him to go to church..or he would get a beating...He never forced me and I have never forced my kids..

Its no excuse or reason for these vermin to play the 'i was abused as a kid' card..

If they were abused as a kid and it was supposedly so horrific than why do they do the same to kids themselves??...maybe they enjoyed it and think they are sharing the good feeling..

Or maybe..they are just sick and twisted and should be put down like a rabid dog.

Well said Zampa. Best comment on this thread so far

Dave

Sponsored Links
Back