Glow worm 30Cxi fluctuating bar pressure display problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, this is my first ever post so hope I get it right :confused:

I have a Glow worm 30cxi combi boiler. I have recently fixed an issue with the pressure dropping overnight when the boiler was off by renewing the Pressure Relief / Safety Valve.

However, after draining the system to replace a rad, I now have an issue with repressurising the system and the Bar pressure. On turning the boiler on (with no call for heat or hot water) the fan starts and the digital display starts to flash 0.3 bar, jumping to 0.4 and 0.5 bar and back etc. The fan also starts to sound like its reving up. I've open the filler tap further to pressurise the system but the bar pressure does not increase on the display, it keeps flashing 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5 bar.

Is this a faulty low pressure sensor?? Hope you can help so I can get the heat working again.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
there are issues with the internal filling system your boiler wont work below 0.5 bar. manf recamend an external filling loop should be fitted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back