Glow-worm 45-60 B boiler specs and help turning on heating without timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I own a Glow-worm 45/60 B boiler, but I'm unsure whether it's a system or standard boiler. I've looked online, but all I find is information about the space saver version. however, the details on the place card attached to the boiler seem to be somewhat different.

Additionally, my analogue timer is no longer functioning. I'm curious if there's a way to manually activate my central heating and hot water without relying on the timer.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-13 at 13.44.51_0a9c68a2.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-13 at 13.44.51_0a9c68a2.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 55
  • model.jpg
    model.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 38
Sponsored Links
Hi,

I appreciate the information about the boiler being a standard boiler, as opposed to a systems boiler. Regarding the timer/clock, although there is a continuous option, it seems to be malfunctioning and not registering any changes. If it were stuck in the 'on' position, I could have relied on the boiler thermostat to control the heating. However, since it remains unresponsive whether set to off or continuous, I'm wondering if there's an alternative method to activate the heating without using the clock?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back