Glow Worm Swiftflow 75/80 Gas Valve!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope somebody can help me out here?
What it is just moved house and the heating went last week,finally got somebody out on monday(lazy or rich) and he said it was the gas valve and could not be fixed unless i have the original manual,i do not have it so i am wondering what to do next,any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
MOst boiler fixers carry a stock of manuals, but there are always some you don't have. You should be able to get one from glowworm.

Can anyone tell me how old is this system,in the other house we had a digital box on the wall also a tank.
This house has a timer dial and no tank,as you can tell i know nothing about CH,building base units is my line.
Thanks chris for your reply,i have already called them and heatcall to no avail,have tried google and many,many others for a PDF manual.
Seems as though you can not find everything online :cry:

see this

THAT appears to be for a different boiler - was taking too long to download anyway!
I had no trouble getting the manual from glowworm. Tell them you're an installer. Quote a corgi number if they ask! 1 followed by 5 more numbers will do. It's ridiculous that they don't give docs freely.

Sponsored Links
If were talking about the same boiler ie a swiftflow 75 sit, i have a manual, email me and i will scan relevant pages and send to u.

Frosty

frosty, you said email me and i will scan relevant pages and send to u.

how is he supposed to email you, if in your profile your email contact is not there?

Do NOT post your email address, for one thing "the spam people" will get it, and another you are not allowed to see here

Try now, I had set it for display but it was on no so if it still is on no a moderator will have to sort it.

Frosty

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back