God bless our Eastern European chums.

Balenza said:
staffs said:
Dan_Robinson said:
In the case of the Gas escape (sic) NG wouldn't do anythnig because "you though on your feet a bit too well" and the house was safe when they arrived.

I am thinking of doing a RIDDOR myself, but based on my last - and possibly more dangerous scenario where I raised one - naff all happened.

Sickening isn't it?!?

ALWAYS cover your own back just in case.. You are the responsible person and if you are the last one there then you are even more accountable.

You probably already know but RIDDORS can be completed and submitted online

It is up to those who DO comply to start doing something and let that old that seems to turn away at such times and allows it vision to be blurred to have a b****y good rub and bring it into the light. We need to start contacting CORGI telling them that peson(S) such as the unregistered and ignorant are working on gas unqualified.

You will be labelled as a racist if you make complaints against these people.

Who ?? The Unregistered and ignorant who who work on Gas ??

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back