Good election website.

Well i expected to get slated by some but my vote will be BNP.I dont agree with all the polocies but Imigration and EU are the things i agree with them on.

...yes their idea of kicking black people out of planes over Africa would definately not cripple this country in economic sanctions.
...and you couldn't of voted UKip?? pretty much the same as BNP on most policies only without the need to wear an armband?
Nothing against black people or chinese or eskimo........I just think immigration is out of control.As for the EU.......Like i said immigration/EU.

Sponsored Links
Well i expected to get slated by some but my vote will be BNP.I dont agree with all the polocies but Imigration and EU are the things i agree with them on.

...yes their idea of kicking black people out of planes over Africa would definately not cripple this country in economic sanctions.
...and you couldn't of voted UKip?? pretty much the same as BNP on most policies only without the need to wear an armband?
Nothing against black people or chinese or eskimo........I just think immigration is out of control.As for the EU.......Like i said immigration/EU.

I am not claiming YOU are against them...but considering that your party had to be taken to court to even allow them to join, i think it is pretty clear that THEY do.

The EU/ immigration policies are pretty much the same as UKIPs...without the blatant racism.. why are you voting for BNP and not UKIP? What policies do you like of the BNP that UKIP doesn't have?

Sponsored Links
Farage is on questiontime as we speak :)

Really? He is funny. I mean personally, I think he is an idiot...but atleast he isn't just a NASTY idiot.
I keep agreeing with you skitz... stop it!
Scary Blas. Want me to start having a pop at soldiers to bring things back into alignment?
NOOOOOO! :eek:

Being serious for a second (it's about as long as I am able to!), I'm quite up for these debates but it's the 'dissection' of the minute details that is going to drive people up the wall.

Really? He is funny. I mean personally, I think he is an idiot...but atleast he isn't just a NASTY idiot.
Scary Blas. Want me to start having a pop at soldiers to bring things back into alignment?

Being serious for a second (it's about as long as I am able to!), I'm quite up for these debates but it's the 'dissection' of the minute details that is going to drive people up the wall.

Agreed. Also this 'kingmaker' theme was so obvious. Clegg was left free to attack both Labour and Tory knowing that they wouldn't want to offend him by answering back...I am not sure if they work 3-way.

Agreed. Also this 'kingmaker' theme was so obvious. Clegg was left free to attack both Labour and Tory knowing that they wouldn't want to offend him by answering back...I am not sure if they work 3-way.

excessive quoting is not allowed!!!! (but don't quote me !)

I favour the solution of using immigrant kids as ordnance All we need to do is change the boreo n the field artillery and ships guns to fit 2 year olds, 4 year olds 6 years olds and 8 years olds. Not only is it a cheaper source of ammunition, its keeps immigrant numbers down, and is cheaper than repatriating them by plane. Have you seen the damage a bunker buster 8 year old does for 10,000 yards?

Sponsored Links
Back