Getting the Brexit message across to Britain's Political Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
ok lets just ignore the Leave campaining, breaking rules, overspending, Russian meddling and spreading fake news, Leave's blatant lies and misinformation.....wheres that £350 million a week for the nhs you promised us?? well??

btw let me make clear im no fan of the EU, just as im not a fan of the conservative government, but i would leave the UK over it.

BUT that said, with the rise of the far right in recent european elections and nazis winning power in places like Austria, Poland and fascists in Italy and Netherlands, leaving the EU is not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to getting away from these nasty bigots.

You say it like I was driving the bus :ROFLMAO:

Climb down mate, you'll hurt yourself up there.

You say it like I was driving the bus :ROFLMAO:

Climb down mate, you'll hurt yourself up there.

Its a good view from up here, i'm just looking out over the horizon, can see the cliff edge, we are now driving out of the EU, getting closer to that edge.....this does not look good!, this aint gona end well people!

btw wheres that £350 million a week for our NHS?? come on cough up that money! That was a key argument during the campaigning, then the day after....silence......

Sponsored Links
Both sides told a few porkie pies.
At the end of the day remain had double the funding. Remain should have won. But they didn't.
Get over it and move on.

Over confident pompous europhile politicians thought they had it in the bag.
Got exactly what they deserve.

btw wheres that £350 million a week for our NHS??

It's still going into Merkels back pocket until we leave. After then it can go anywhere our treasurer chooses. I think the lead is named Philip Hammond if you want to get in touch.

Oh Sammy, what unashamed, malicious nonsense you make up.

Okay pal.

can see the cliff edge

I must say, Dover is quite picturesque.

801549cd53dd6d8f31136afaed5dc8f78a5867df292a7e3adb00dfa2d509d4a1_3862440.jpg

It's still going into Merkels back pocket until we leave. After then it can go anywhere our treasurer chooses. I think the lead is named Philip Hammond if you want to get in touch.

Grammar Police taking the day off?

Most reasonable people would prefer bad grammar to bad (in your case NO) manners.

Rather than refute the point he attacks the (me) the poster. This is because he posted something a while back that looked like a child had written it.

Just another troll I'm afraid.

and it is the duty of the brexiter political leaders to put together a plan.

Where is it?
Sadly, it has been the duty of this government to put together a plan. Ask yourself has Theresa May asked Mogg, Farage etc for their input into a plan? Nah she has only asked her "Brexit Team" consisting of remoaners for their input. She is the one making a pigs ear of it, yet here you are still blaming the Leave group and now expecting them to come up with a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back