Getting the Brexit message across to Britain's Political Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything beyond that is out of the control of the voter.

and it is the duty of the brexiter political leaders to put together a plan.

Where is it?

They have nothing but empty slogans, and constant grumbling.

Good enough to win a vote, but not good enough to have policies and plans.

Sponsored Links
and it is the duty of the brexiter political leaders to put together a plan.

Where is it?

They have nothing but empty slogans, and constant grumbling.

Good enough to win a vote, but not good enough to have policies and plans.

Luckily there is a strong opposition party to hold the government to account and push for a clear plan.

oh wait a minute.......

Sponsored Links
Is this the way Quitters work on a house?

"My wife decided she didn't like our house and wants it renovated. She's decided to rip out the wiring and plumbing, strip the plaster off the walls and take out the old windows. The old kitchen is coming out, and the tiles off the roof. She's arranged contractors to do all that work, starting in March. She's had this plan for over two years.

When I ask her what sort of rewiring, plumbing, replastering, new kitchen and new roof she wants, she looks at me blankly, and says someone else can deal with that. She hasn't even been looking at kitchen catalogues. She seems to be hoping that in March we'll be living in a hulk, and only after that will somebody (seemingly not her) decide how to rebuild. She doesn't have a budget and she doesn't know where the money's coming from. If I suggest anything she says she doesn't like it. If anyone tells her that living in a house with no roof is no fun, she accuses them of scaremongering.

She keeps saying there are plenty of builders in the world and it will be easy to make our house better than it was before. But she won't say how.

Is she mad?"

They had a democratic chance before. They shouldve left the wine bar for half an hour to go and vote

They had their chance, they didn't take it.
Your version of democracy.
If a significant number of the electorate (quitters or abstainers) have changed their minds, (because reality has dawned instead of the lies) it is hard luck, the vote was taken, there will be no other.
That is hardly democracy in action, more like "quick, before they can change their minds."
Which is exactly what TM did, initiated Article 50 without sufficient thought or reflection.
That is why we have such a shambles now.

A sensible government would be aware of the opinion of the electorate and respond accordingly.

Last edited:
39080761_1214764768666040_338690228925497344_n.png

Several issues.

The major one for me is this constant line about Brexit being the will off the people. No it wasn't. It was the will of a portion of the people who were mislead with utter lies as well as misleading propaganda spread by Russia and those working for Leave who had strong ties to Russia such as Aaron Banks.

If anything Brexit was the will of the Russians.

We are all going to be worse of after Brexit, that's just a fact. How much worse off, hard to say. But even Rees-Mogg admits we may not see the benefits of Brexit for 50 odd years.

Life was fine being in the EU. Now our economy and finances will be worse off. Thank you Brexit voters.

Several issues.

The major one for me is this constant line about Brexit being the will off the people. No it wasn't. It was the will of a portion of the people who were mislead with utter lies as well as misleading propaganda spread by Russia and those working for Leave who had strong ties to Russia such as Aaron Banks.

If anything Brexit was the will of the Russians.

We are all going to be worse of after Brexit, that's just a fact. How much worse off, hard to say. But even Rees-Mogg admits we may not see the benefits of Brexit for 50 odd years.

Life was fine being in the EU. Now our economy and finances will be worse off. Thank you Brexit voters.

Who's lies? Cameron's lies? He spent £9m of the tax payers pounds to send a leaflet to every home to reiterate we were better off in...

Quite amusing you should think it all happened in the space of 12-24 months with Aaron Banks and Nigel Farage at the helm of it.

image-20160621-13005-1ro1epj.png

Who's lies? Cameron's lies? He spent £9m of the tax payers pounds to send a leaflet to every home to reiterate we were better off in...

Quite amusing you should think it all happened in the space of 12-24 months with Aaron Banks and Nigel Farage at the helm of it.

View attachment 146950

ok lets just ignore the Leave campaining, breaking rules, overspending, Russian meddling and spreading fake news, Leave's blatant lies and misinformation.....wheres that £350 million a week for the nhs you promised us?? well??

btw let me make clear im no fan of the EU, just as im not a fan of the conservative government, but i would leave the UK over it.

BUT that said, with the rise of the far right in recent european elections and nazis winning power in places like Austria, Poland and fascists in Italy and Netherlands, leaving the EU is not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to getting away from these nasty bigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back