Getting the Brexit message across to Britain's Political Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What is the Brexit message? A coherent answer to that would be a good start

Sadly, the Quitlings have never actually come up with an actual plan or proposals of what they want to do.

It's much easier for them to sit around grumbling and griping.

They moan about the Chequers agreement. Where's their document?

Sponsored Links
GuardianQuittersFantasy.jpg

What is the Brexit message? A coherent answer to that would be a good start
What is the remain message? Better the devil you know? We know EU is crap but we too scared to leave???..let's just argue and be dictated to by Merkel forever..let's form EU armed forces next. !! Dopy dim soft McMillan lovin remoaners

t's much easier for them to sit around grumbling and griping.

yes its the remainers sitting around grumbling and griping -theyve realised far too late they should have made an effort and run a better referendum campaign.

Sadly, the Quitlings have never actually come up with an actual plan or proposals of what they want to do.

It's much easier for them to sit around grumbling and griping.

They moan about the Chequers agreement. Where's their document?

All very rich, John.

All very true Sammy.

"My wife decided she didn't like our house and wants it renovated. She's decided to rip out the wiring and plumbing, strip the plaster off the walls and take out the old windows. The old kitchen is coming out, and the tiles off the roof. She's arranged contractors to do all that work, starting in March. She's had this plan for over two years.

When I ask her what sort of rewiring, plumbing, replastering, new kitchen and new roof she wants, she looks at me blankly, and says someone else can deal with that. She hasn't even been looking at kitchen catalogues. She seems to be hoping that in March we'll be living in a hulk, and only after that will somebody (seemingly not her) decide how to rebuild. She doesn't have a budget and she doesn't know where the money's coming from. If I suggest anything she says she doesn't like it. If anyone tells her that living in a house with no roof is no fun, she accuses them of scaremongering.

She keeps saying there are plenty of builders in the world and it will be easy to make our house better than it was before. But she won't say how.

Is she mad?"

All very true Sammy.

"My wife decided she didn't like our house and wants it renovated. She's decided to rip out the wiring and plumbing, strip the plaster off the walls and take out the old windows. The old kitchen is coming out, and the tiles off the roof. She's arranged contractors to do all that work, starting in March. She's had this plan for over two years.

When I ask her what sort of rewiring, plumbing, replastering, new kitchen and new roof she wants, she looks at me blankly, and says someone else can deal with that. She hasn't even been looking at kitchen catalogues. She seems to be hoping that in March we'll be living in a hulk, and only after that will somebody (seemingly not her) decide how to rebuild. She doesn't have a budget and she doesn't know where the money's coming from. If I suggest anything she says she doesn't like it.

She keeps saying there are plenty of builders in the world and it will be easy to make our house better than it was before. But she won't say how.

Is she mad?"

...said the moaner.

Let's presume based on the premise, she's never done it before so it would be pretty hard to define her as an expert without a clue, wouldn't it?

And that's just it. The people constantly moaning and grumbling about the situation are those on the remain side. No interest in pitching ideas inline with the reality that article 50 is in motion, just moaning and grumbling and we didn't want this blah blah blah.

Boring.

ideas inline with the reality that article 50 is in motion, just moaning and grumbling and we didn't want this blah blah blah.

The only plan on the table is the Chequers agreement.

And the Quitters are moaning about it.

Where's their alternative?

Nowhere.

The only plan on the table is the Chequers agreement.

And the Quitters are moaning about it.

Where's their alternative?

Nowhere.

I'll just go and knock on number ten shall I and give my two penn'orth.

It's too late now, but maybe you and your buddies should have got together and put together some objectives and a coherent plan.

But if they had the desire and the ability to do so, they would have done it by now.

So they haven't.

Would you trust Buffoon to run a whelk-stall? He wants to run the country.

It's too late now, but maybe you and your buddies should have got together and put together some objectives and a coherent plan.

But if they had the desire and the ability to do so, they would have done it by now.

So they haven't.

Would you trust Buffoon to run a whelk-stall? He wants to run the country.

You're just talking rubbish. Cameron was PM at the time of the ref, his government put out the leaflet, it said a vote to leave is a vote to leave the EU.

Anything beyond that is out of the control of the voter.

The last snap election was made that extra bit difficult by throwing in comrade Corbyn.

What is the remain message? Better the devil you know? We know EU is crap but we too scared to leave???..let's just argue and be dictated to by Merkel forever..let's form EU armed forces next. !! Dopy dim soft McMillan lovin remoaners
Remainers don't need a message*. We aren't remaining, remember? So what is the Brexit message? "Get on with it and lets see what happens afterwards", is that close?

*although there actually is one and it isn't that hard to find a consensus on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back