Good grief

I only suggested that Eddie might want to go back to his divorce solicitor as they can confirm that it wasn't part of the divorce settlement and might give Eddie a letter to that effect as proof :idea:

I quite agree Kar, but then I would go and someone who deals with this sort of 'crime'.
No offence meant to you, sorry. :oops:

Sponsored Links
"Dad's going to get Mum put in prison. I hate Dad. I don't want to see him again" :cry: :cry: :cry:

FFS - let it go. it's only a silly car.

Sponsored Links
I agree it is only a silly car but a bl**dy expensive one. No I'm not going to "put her in prison" but I'm as mad as hell about it. Ironically had she actually asked I'm probably would have signed it over. It's the deceit that really bugs me.

I don't view it as just a silly car issue. I'm viewing it at as an personal insult, intended to goad you for some reason. As such, she needs her behaviour curbing.

For heaven's sake, the papers report occasionally how a father has killed the children to punish his partner. If she is still behaving like this after all this time, then I'd be worried for their safety. :confused:

What other documents could she now falsify - perhaps with even more sinister repercussions? Bank loans? Credit cards? Other purchases. House deeds. False letters with threatening/abusive language or behaviour written by the op (or so it would seem) on it.

She's got away with it once, who's to say she's going to stop there?

:eek:

Prediction master gets it right once again.

Seriously Eddie, you mustn't take this lying down.

Nah I aint got anything left so now she's turning on my parents money. Quote "you come from a well off family I don't I want my share" errrr yeah ok.

Does she need medical help? :confused:

Is she related to, or is her role model Heather Mills? :confused:

why are divorces so costly?

because they are worth every penny...!!! :)

my friends mate divorced his wife and she got her lawyer to include the sale of his prize Jaguar e-type as part of the settlement.
unfortunately the lawyer or judge was sloppy in the wording and put it as "... is to be sold and half of the proceeds are awarded to Mrs xxxxxx."

so to spite her, he sold it to his / my mate for £10.. then immediately bought it back for £110.. a profit to my mate of £100 for signing the recipts etc..
all this was whitnessed by his lawyer and all above board..

so the greedy cow got £5 instead of the many thousands she was expecting form it's sale.. ( they never said it had to be sold for market value.. :) )

Ain't women ?itches...

was_his.jpg

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back