Good grief

You would have been better off down the Plough Inn !

Sponsored Links
She sounds to me very much like a 'woman scorned' and you know what they say about them :eek:
Eddie, you have to have the b*lls to stand up to her, unless of course she's already taken them :eek: :LOL:

She sounds to me very much like a 'woman scorned' and you know what they say about them :eek:
Eddie, you have to have the b*lls to stand up to her, unless of course she's already taken them :eek: :LOL:

Yep had them as well. Got me neutered!! But that's probably a bit too much information ;)

Man_vs_Woman_02.jpg

Sponsored Links
All finalised.

She got 100% of the equity in the house which was bought in my name only, before I even knew her, and all the equity put into it by me.(Mortgage and all bills paid by me, £800 a month allowance to her, Dredit cards paid off regularly etc).

Well that leaves me assetless now. Word of warning to all blokes out there by all means get married but never get divorced. ouch!!

Really what is the point, that's 20 years of hard work down the f'ing drain!!

*resigned* time to move on.

:eek:

Women always come off best in a divorce.

Hope you are feeling better these days mate and don't let it get you down.

Men ALWAYS get their fingers burnt when it comes to women but they always seeem to go back for more! :rolleyes:

A single woman arrives home after a night out, sees what's in the fridge and goes to bed.

A married woman arrives home after a night out, sees what's in bed and goes to the fridge!

Women eh! :rolleyes:

As Rod Stewart said, cut out the middle bit, find a woman you can't stand and buy her a house.

EddieM

It seems to that there is something missing from your demise like children or a business. Because what you have lost now may only be a drop in the ocean, for all we know.
For years your wife had been listening to her mates chatting over a cup of coffee. About how well since their divorce they were doing. She may have hated you for many,many years but put up with your behaviour.

Say......Did she know something about your financial dealings that you didn't want anybody to know about. Or something more shocking! So wifemail maybe.

No word on what the divorce was about. Maybe you slapped her about, maybe you abused the children. No mention. So maybe she WAS awarded fairly? We only get half the story. If I suggest that, then maybe you will abuse me, as you did your ex wife? No smoke without fire, your ex wife felt aggrieved, maybe she had a point? You pinpoint your woes, what where hers? It seems woe is me, when she has a point.

No word on what the divorce was about. Maybe you slapped her about, maybe you abused the children. No mention. So maybe she WAS awarded fairly? We only get half the story. If I suggest that, then maybe you will abuse me, as you did your ex wife? No smoke without fire, your ex wife felt aggrieved, maybe she had a point? You pinpoint your woes, what where hers? It seems woe is me, when she has a point.

And maybe you cannot get a job as MAYBE your an ex convict / drug abuser. Maybe you have a history of violence and racism? We only hear half your story dont we?

I catagorically state I am not accusing you, merely stating possibilities.

Mr. W.

:evil: scurrilous accusations !! Bad behaviour unless very extreme (of which there was none) is not considered in a financial settlement. No the house was all I had left. I am now assetless :cry:

Women always come off best in these situations. It's shocking what they get away with as none of my ex wife's assets were taken into consideration.

In fact, both her and her dishonest lawyers denied she had any, that was despite me providing details of her pension, bank accounts etc.She stole my car too, which I had bought after our separation and stupidly lent her.

Can you imagine having a dirty low life coniving Judas living in one's house for years?
I feel I paid a small price to be rid of her. I wish I'd written a letter to her and her lawyers to say they could have got a lot more out of me and that I got off light.

Rant over, onwards and upwards I say.

You can get it all back, you just have to bide your time Eddie.

My ex took me to the cleaners, with the help of the corrupt CSA, back in circa 89 to 2001. It set me back, I would say, about 20 years! The austerity I endured remains a sick reminder to this very day that when it comes to divorce, especially where children are involved, it is very definitely a woman’s world. I would have had to prove she was a homicidal axe swinging maniac to get custody of my daughter!

A typical woman’s trait is to use the child in a sick game to get back at the man. The bitch was diagnosed with MS in 1990 and has since become very religious. She met a vile man at first who used to treat her badly and had a child by him. Later she married a postman, which has endured to this day.

I never met anyone to settle with, although I came close the once. At my age woman are like second hand cars; the good ones are taken and the men are hanging onto them. Comes to something when a lovely, intelligent, handsome and modest guy like me who is hung like a donkey can’t find love. :LOL:

I’m going to try a man next. :D

Sorry to hear it Eddie and good luck. Just be glad this isn't 1989...

:evil: scurrilous accusations !! Bad behaviour unless very extreme (of which there was none) is not considered in a financial settlement. No the house was all I had left. I am now asset less :cry:

Ok, so you have nothing at all and have to pay all the bills and £800/mth.

Since you don't mention children or a business then all you have left is a job working for somebody. So, an employee.
I must admit it is quite incomprehensible. How come you only have your clothes,shoes, a job, lose change and a bank account (may be) after 20 years of marriage.
Did you appoint a Lawyer?
What were they doing to earn their fee? Just listening!

Sponsored Links
Back