Good idea or not ?

Theres nothing wrong at all in doing good things, you know full well what I mean by do gooder.

Sponsored Links
to all the "prison is cool crowd" crowd ..

can I point out I was in HMP Manchester , seeing a Pal Ken from my old school ..(there for the grace of God Go you or I ,)

he went in stealing cars to order for a Gang ,18months

but ended up on the roof of Strangeways due to the riots if you were not with the rioters you were thrown off the roof ,
4 storeys down ,
he was 1st to get down ,
an said he wasnt a troublemaker ,

he got an extra 20yrs (min 15 ) FFS ....JESSSSUS

the CPS Lawyer at his trial in the jail court case said he should of tried climbing down the side of Prison wall , lol facking shameful ...:( :(

if you done your maths right riot 91

he should be due parole ,
Prison dont work like that , you get added on days , FOR CRIMES INSIDE ..

Defending yourself from a stabbing an knocking the bad s**t out you get added days ,:(

once inside a cat A Prison you can stay there for ever ....dont believe the press BULLSH*T ..

he has done 3 Parole boards now ...
the 1st 2 went bad goes he wasnt sorry enough he was herded up on a prison roof on a riot ,
OMFG SHAMEFUL .... :(

the 3rd ,
he didnt show compassion for the origional crime victims ,
who have probably forgot it ,
he went on much about the roof top vigil an how dreadfully sorry an he just wishes he could be a good member of society again , Please ..

not bad for a term of 18months...

Kenny goes for a new parole on Oct15 , Fingers an everything crossed
BEST WISHES THERE OL MUCKER . ;)
if not I hire a copter an take the bugger to the bahamas with me ,
THAT IS A FACT !!!!

an dont think this blokes a 1 off /green sad fool ,

their is a huge majority in jail who are kept 4 times longer ,
due to trumped up guvnor /screw charges

THAT IS THE JAIL OVER CROWDING PROBLEM
-------------------------------------------------------
an guys having to fight for their lifes an you W%NKERS THINK you are TOUGH ,
Every day its do I LIVE again TODAY!!! ..THATS SCARY .....:(

With the constant threat of Brutal violence leading to a death sentence for sitting down in the mess hall at wrong table or looking the wrong way an catching someones eye, you get knifed ,HORRIFIC VIOLENCE that follows an Screws just let it finish an clean them up ..
the screaming 24/7 ,
the jail cellmate suicides an the bullying uncaring screw attitudes to it ...,

just dont say jail is an easy option an this bo**ocks about the life of rielly in jail ,

or maybe someone will hunt you down an let you live it ... after them new found glitter pics are found on your pc ..

My thoughts are with Kenny who on Oct15 gets his release date , which can take 6months

jail is an easy f*king option and you know it moz

WE ARE SAYING top those that kill the weak and innocent are you saying not to do that

:eek:

Sponsored Links
Back