Good news possibly?

Sponsored Links
I'm more worried about those in power, you should be too. If Jezza is such a poo party leader, what gripe have you got pete?
What's happened to all the anti-Semitic Labour scaremongering? Has that lost its flavour?

Sponsored Links
Its actually a rule change within the party and nowt specifically to do with Jezza.

It seems to have a lot to do with Corbyn.

The Corbynistas want to change the rules to prevent Watson from ever having power, instead passing it to the NEC

Yet another example of the hard left trying to oust anybody critical of Corbyn.

Hopefully they will keep going until the party splits.

:)

Which "istas" are you in favour of? Or is that just a term for anything you don't like.

Im not sure what point you are making.

Corbynista is not a term I created.

Are you saying I have used the term in a perjorative sense? Or are you saying you dont recognise the explanation for the NEC changing the rules to prevent Tom Watson, as deputy leader from having any powers if he finds himself as 'acting leader'?

Tom Watson wont be giving a speech on the main stage at the Labour conference this year. Seems like hes being gagged.

Im not sure what point you are making.
I feel sure you are.

Corbynista is not a term I created.
Maybe not.

Are you saying I have used the term in a perjorative sense?
Yes, that was its intention by whoever did make it up.

Has anyone ever used the term as an indication of support or affection.

Is Roger an Elizabethista?

Or are you saying you dont recognise the explanation for the NEC changing the rules to prevent Tom Watson, as deputy leader from having any powers if he finds himself as 'acting leader'?
Are you saying political parties should not change their rules if you disagree?

Tom Watson wont be giving a speech on the main stage at the Labour conference this year. Seems like hes being gagged.
I do not know.

Yep there is a possibility that this country could be faced with the option ?? Of voting for Johnson or Corbyn at the next general election :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Don't worry about Notchy. Each time he gets a whiff of another Tory catastrophe - right on cue he starts his Labour bashing rants. Poor bu££er is petrified.

Don't worry about noseall. Notch

He is beginning to panic lose it over brexit . Dunno if he will be able to cope tbhh
He may be on the piste ?

Sponsored Links
Back