Good old Jeremy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Jeremy Clarkson says 'poor' Piers Morgan 'lost his job for nothing' in Meghan Markle claim (msn.com)

eremy Clarkson, 60, has reacted to Piers Morgan, 55, after the presenter stepped down from his role on Good Morning Britain. The Grand Tour host addressed Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired in the UK earlier this month.

Piers' departure from GMB came after he stormed off set following a heated discussion with co-star Alex Beresford over his comments towards the Duchess of Sussex.

The comments led to 57,000 Ofcom complaints which spurred an internal investigation.

In addition, Meghan reportedly complained directly to ITV over Piers' controversial comments that he didn't believe the Duchess.

In Jeremy's latest column for The Sun, the Top Gear host said it was "weird for him" to agree with Piers for the "first time" over claims the former Suits actress had caused "enormous damage" to the Royal Family.

However, the car enthusiast claimed despite Piers' belief, the "monarchy will survive it all".

Jeremy said the royals have had their fair share of problems throughout history and will be able to "weather the musings of a TV actress".

He penned: "Within five years, I suspect [Meghan] will be posing for photographs, on her own outside the Taj Mahal or sitting on the back of a playboy's yacht in the Med."

"And poor old Piers will realise that he lost his job over absolutely nothing at all," Jeremy added in the publication.

Sponsored Links
I don't believe it!

Clarkson is 60 and Morgan 55?
Compared to them I'm looking bloody good for 64! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
perhaps you have not spent many years puffing on fags and swilling alcohol.

Back