Government Advice

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
1) Lose weight

2) Here's a voucher for £10 off burger and chips.

Sponsored Links
1) Boris says, "I want to serve notice now that these decisions will be taken with the maximum possible transparency. And I want to share all our working, our thinking, my thinking, with you, the British people."

2) In reality, "anyone want £100k to be the 'patsy' whilst I hide in the fridge to avoid the awkward questions?"

Go to the quacks in the future and u will get a prescription for Halfords for a push bike

I will have one of them leccy bikes

I was considering getting a bike, preferably with a little assistance for the hills.
But I'd have nowhere to store it when not in use so am sticking with the car.

Sponsored Links
I was considering getting a bike, preferably with a little assistance for the hills.
But I'd have nowhere to store it when not in use so am sticking with the car.

I had the misfortune to have to do some work in a former mill town property yesterday.
Had been occupied by squatters, and was full of rubbish, drug - taking paraphernalia, and bikes. Lots of them.

Given the paucity of bikes for sale since the 'rona kicked off, it seems that a lively "second - hand" (including half-inched ") market in cycles is now in full swing.

If you have a bike, keep it secure(y)

They had this with labour. If in employment (certain industries) you could buy a bike for half the price.

Anyone else here a sole trader? I would not mind being given a two thousand pound bike for free if the gov want to see me fit and healthy.

I suspect that the proposed bikes being lent by surgeries will no doubt be obtained by the great unwashed who have the time to go get them, they will then mysteriously get stolen and sold on facebook.

1) Lose weight

2) Here's a voucher for £10 off burger and chips.

Did u plagerise that from my post :?:

Mind u

U forgot to add the £3 voucher for the poorest children in society

Bear that in mind when or if :sneaky: u get your *nout in the trough ;):LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back