Government opt out of Organ donership?

M

Mickymoody

I posted similar yesterday, but the thread was hijacked...

It has recently come into force, that if you want/don't want to be an organ donor, on applying for a new driving license, online, (so very limited), to force people to become an organ donor. Most people that pass their driving test seem unable to read, never mind pass a test..but heyho.

I hadn't really considered my position on this, until an old friend explained his condition, and I saw what he had to go through.

He has kidney failure, and has to have diayalasis (sp) 4 times a day. Self administered. And needs a transplant.

Do people on here give blood, and what is your position about being a live donor of a part of you, or would you give up parts of your body to help others when you die?

If it's regarding your Family, or a stranger? What are your ethics?

Sponsored Links
No you didn't!!

You said donor organ or die!!!

Not quite the same thing is it?

And your thread wasn't hijacked, your incorrect dribble was questioned.

You're asking all the questions but you haven't told us where you stand on any of those questions.

No you didn't!!

You said donor organ or die!!!

Not quite the same thing is it?

And your thread wasn't hijacked, your incorrect dribble was questioned.

No it is not quite the same, because I stated that fact.

My thread was hijacked, as I received multiple responses from one user, that didn't address the post, but went into abuse. As you have done again.

If you have anything to add, then add it, if not, don't reply, otherwise watch. At the moment, you just post abuse. Why? No don't answer that..lets keep the thread intact.

Sponsored Links
Nope. Show me here i have posted abuse in this thread.

Correcting your errors is not abuse.

And you didn't state a fact, you posted dribble and refused to point out the source of your 'facts'.

You're asking all the questions but you haven't told us where you stand on any of those questions.

I don't know where I stand, that's why I posted the question? Where do you stand? It's a forum for asking questions, and that is the most stupid question ever that has been posted in a forum ever! Where a reply asks the OP to answer their own question.

'My boiler broke', how do I fix it; Answer - 'well how would you fix it.....' on a forum....it's beyond childish.

Nope. Show me here i have posted abuse in this thread.

Correcting your errors is not abuse.

And you didn't state a fact, you posted dribble and refused to point out the source of your 'facts'.

Everything that you write is abuse and verbal sputum. What you have written has been deleted by admin, can you at least address the point that I'm making? Every post you have made doesn't refer to an important point?

All the answers received in this thread so far, as last night, have no relation to the initial post, thus they abusive, can the posters justify why they cannot, or will not, respond, to the OP post? But just post abuse?

Why post abuse in a thread, but not respond, to what the post is about?

See, you still can't grasp the basics.

You post nonsense, call t fact then abuse people for questioning said nonsense. How can anyone have a meaningful dialogue when your content has no logic?

See, you still can't grasp the basics.

You post nonsense, call t fact then abuse people for questioning said nonsense. How can anyone have a meaningful dialogue when your content has no logic?

What's a call t fact? I posted a meaningful post, and you and your friends destroyed it, that might save lives. You don't respond to the fact of the thread, but abuse the person. You really need to get a life. Instead of abusing people. What is your issue about helping people that require a blood transfusion, or medical needs?

So in fact, you and your mates, talk tush, and don't refer to the post at all. Why do that? A forum, someone posts a comment, you ignore it, and slag someone off, and I see from your history, that you just hang around, and don't help anyone, just slag people off, for fun? Can you reply with a proper reply, to the initial post?

how many Fs in comma?

That doesn't seem to respond to my initial post?

Is ANYONE able to respond to my genuine comment? Or these idiots that don't understan reality? And the Admins do nothing.

I don't know where I stand,
That statement doesn't surprise me.

that's why I posted the question?
Is that a statement or a question?

Where do you stand?
Again, you're asking questions but refuse reveal or haven't a clue of, your own stance on the issue.

It's a forum for asking questions, and that is the most stupid question ever that has been posted in a forum ever! Where a reply asks the OP to answer their own question.
Read my post again...
I didn't ask a question, I made a statement. You're struggling with 'Question Marks' again!

'My boiler broke', how do I fix it; Answer - 'well how would you fix it.....'
Question Marks Micky, Question Marks!

it's beyond childish.
Yes, you do seem to be.

Still not explained your wild accusations i see. Let#s have another go at helping you.
No it wasn't. You were asked to explain your post due it being full of errors, nonsense and wild allegations that you called fact.

It has recently come into force, that if you want/don't want to be an organ donor, on applying for a new driving license, online, (so very limited), to force people to become an organ donor.
Again, another of your incorrect statements. Saying no (don't want) was not one of the options.
Most people that pass their driving test seem unable to read, never mind pass a test..but heyho.
Please enlighten us on what evidence you base your allegation. Based on the evidence so far, it appears to be you who cannot read.

I hadn't really considered my position on this, until an old friend explained his condition, and I saw what he had to go through.
Well, after two nights of debating it with yourself, please enlighten us as to what your position is.
He has kidney failure, and has to have diayalasis (sp) 4 times a day. Self administered. And needs a transplant.
So what are you going to do about it? or are you still considering your position?
Do people on here give blood, and what is your position about being a live donor of a part of you, or would you give up parts of your body to help others when you die?
Statistically it would be safe to assume some do, question is, do you?
If it's regarding your Family, or a stranger? What are your ethics?
Why differentiate? or do you have a secondary argument, or in your case, accusation regarding peoples morals and ethics.

Why do you expect people to respond in the manner you wish when you can't even get the initial facts right and won't even explain your own position?

MM, firstly, your post wasn't hijacked. Myself and Alumni questioned you on some points. The majority of my posts was simply quoting you to highlight the errors in your post, your logic and your counter-arguments.

An example went something like:
You said "if I ever had anything inserted in my body i think I'd kill myself to avoid problems to finance"

My response was something like:
"Words fail me" and I quoted you, highlighting the word "finance" to acsertain was it a spelling mistake or did you really mean that.

You then assumed I'd prefer to allow my family to die for want of an organ donation and you asked:
"Would I prefer to kill my family or am I an idiot?"

I responded something like;
"If those are the only two options, hmmmm. It's obvious which choice you've made."

That was as close as I came to abuse.
You on the other hand, accused myself and alumni of abusing you, bullying you, preferring to kill our families rather than donate an organ, despite the fact that neither alumni or I had indicated our decision on the matter.
Typically you went flying off into the world of assuming that the rest of the world is out to get you, everyone else are idiots, only you have the ability to be able to hold a reasoned discussion, you're the only person who can read and comprehend.

Granted there were quite a few examples that we quoted back to you about your ridiculous post and continued drivel.
Such as:
Your post was headed something like;
"Accept organ donation....or die."

Later in the discussion you had the audacity to say that your post was headed something like:
"Would you sign up for organ donation"
Both I and Alumni pointed out your error which you refused to accept!

Later on, the following morning, the whole thread had been deleted, which was a shame because I was, sadly, looking forward to reading some more of your hilarious drivel.

I posted a new thread asking why had it been deleted. Was it because you were ashamed of your ridiculous drivel?
That post was also deleted.
But now I have my answer. Obviously you requested that the post be deleted because you were ashamed of your own gobbledy-gook.
No doubt you claimed that the post had been hijacked.Unfortunately Mods and Admin don't read the thread before deletion, they just respond to the request, which is, IMHO, a glaringly obvious fault with this site.

No doubt this one will go the same way, but at least it will have a chance of hanging around until you wake up after midnight. But when you do request this thread's deletion you will be justified on this occasion, it has been hijacked, but we are in the GD forum!

Just for the record, and I mention this not for any sympathy, simply to indicate that some of us do already have a life, are already mature, or have already achieved any state of improvement that you could think is designed to be an insult. Some of us have suffered a near loss and/or a real loss in our family recently. So don't dare to suggest your "holier than thou" attitude.
You, on the other hand, and by your own admission, have only just woken up and smelled the coffee.

I was toying with you the other night because you were amusing.
Now that you've learned that if you start a thread and later become ashamed of your own drivel, can request the thread's deletion on some pretence.

As soon as the other posters realise your ruse they'll understand it's a waste of time responding to your threads because it'll be deleted by morning, at your own request!

Ah, yes, one other point:
Writing a personal problem to the animals on here, is the equivelent of throwing your life to the news of the world, or into a Tiger pit...

I was talking, and typing, and due to the muggy heat, and the abuse that I received, I had a dicky fit. I'm unsure what happened exactly, but at some stage, due to the posts slagging me off as per, and stress, I blacked out, to find myself sat on the ground, outside, unable to breathe..I don't have asthma...so totally unexpected...

I spent the night in A&E, after an Ambulance was called..because I could not breathe. And as I have had a collapsed lung previously, the situation was taken seriously..
Ah, the irony of it all. Hypocritical or what!

Sponsored Links
Back