Grand National

Yep - that's the words of someone who weighs things up 'in the balance',.

Since when were you ever 'balanced' in your arguments and opinions.....?????? :LOL: :lol
Did I miss that momentous occasion.????? :LOL: :LOL:

Shame there isn't a 'slowly shaking your head from side to side' Smiley. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Whatever you may think about last saturdays national one fact cannot be escaped from it has definately caused a stir in the media and dispite all the cash the event rakes in itis now firmly on the road to being outlawed.

First I've heard of that. Can't see it myself, they'll probably just make the fences a teeny bit smaller if pushed.

Sponsored Links
Since when were you ever 'balanced' in your arguments and opinions.....?????? :LOL: :lol
Did I miss that momentous occasion.????? :LOL: :LOL:

Shame there isn't a 'slowly shaking your head from side to side' Smiley. :LOL:
Says the person who has run out of anything useful to add to the debate... ;)

Whatever you may think about last saturdays national one fact cannot be escaped from it has definately caused a stir in the media and dispite all the cash the event rakes in itis now firmly on the road to being outlawed.

Where on earth did you get that from? I've not heard a comment from one single person who actually has the power to decide whether it goes ahead or not so I wouldn't say the Grand National is any more likely to be 'outlawed' now than it was this time last week. You're right, it has got the media, and the DIYnot'ers, talking about it, but I've heard nothing at all to suggest it is going to be banned. I've not even heard that it will be taken off the UK governments own 'protected' list of sporting events which are of national importance, a 'crown jewel' of the sporting spectacle...

Back