Great Aussie Ad Campaign!

Sponsored Links
When the oil runs out there will be less deaths like these.
About 90% percent of car journeys are unneccessary anyway so lack of oil can only be a good thing.
Less polloution also. I don't own/drive a car. Neither do I drink the devils brew.

My missus gets depressed with all the uk campaigns , drink driving,drugs, child battering , sexual diseases , burglary , swineflu , speeding, car theft , smokeing , etc etc etc ... i think this would tip her over the edge, oh that reminds me suicide .

When the oil runs out there will be less deaths like these.
About 90% percent of car journeys are unneccessary anyway so lack of oil can only be a good thing.
Less polloution also. I don't own/drive a car. Neither do I drink the devils brew.
You Sir, appear to be living in a Norconland! :rolleyes:

The car manufacturers will develop other forms of energy sources as required. They will not just go out of business! :rolleyes:

Please substantiate your bizarre claim that 90% of car journeys are unnecessary.

Sponsored Links
Please substantiate your bizarre claim that 90% of car journeys are unnecessary.

Its not too difficult to substantiate.
Just take a look at every car driving down the motorway. One person inside.
Add the fact that the journey's not necessary anyway and you're close to 90%.
If you can't work out why its not necessary then I can't be bothered to explain.

We talk about stopping drink driving yet every time a pub/restaurant is built one of the first things to be laid out is the car park!
The bigger the better because it means more customers! :evil:

Total ban and no using drunkeness as an excuse for anything!

Oh and yes, I do like a drink but know my limits and would never get behind a wheel after even one!

I was stopped by a copper in 1988 for speeding. I had shared a pint of lager shandy with a friend.

I told the police this and they breath tested me. It was negative. But I have NEVER driven after drinking alcohol since.

Sponsored Links
Back