Great Movie Scenes

Sponsored Links

Those cars! The sound of those cars! The fantastic Frisco scenery (before lefty fag local politicians turned it into the toilet it is now).
Watch that again from 1:30 and you’ll see that despite all their charging around, they just can’t seem to catch up with that green Beetle. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Watched a bit of it on Friday. Seen it so many times though, it remains one of the greatest films ever made.

I remember seeing it for the first time when I was about 8 or 9. Looking back, the language etc. may not have been entirely appropriate for my age.

I watched it end to end for the first time last week - I was determined. I remember them raving about it, when it first came out. All I had seen before were sections of it and the sections stood up on their own as watchable. I hadn't even known they were all parts of the same film, very long film - as Clint was involved in so many similar films.

Best film for atmosphere for me, was Das Boot. I was surprised how the film ended in mid-air and expected a Das Boot II.

Sponsored Links
Back