Favorite Movie

ms2004 said:
Theres so many.

Airplane is brilliant and the other one Top Secret is hilarious.

The Brown Bunny, weird but a great film with a superb soundtrack. The soundtrack album is amazing because its got some fantastic John Frusciante tracks on it.

The Terminal was good. The wife wanted to see it at the cinema but I thought it looked boring. We never went so she bought it on DVD and actually I really liked it.

And, Duck Soup, the funniest Marx Brothers film there is and one the funniest films ive ever seen.

Forgot about top secret....very funny.....

Was duck soup the one where the curly bloke washed his feet in the blokes lemonade stool?.... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Will Hay, what was that film where he played a railway porter?

Sponsored Links
Tron - Ahead of its time and still looks good after 20+ years.

Duel - Menacing storyline and a great truck.

Mask - Eric Stoltz's finest performance.

Freddie

With regard to the Lovely Jenny Agutter ..
I liked her in "The Railway children "

an that billabong swim in "Walkabout" , well .....Yum Yum ,

she did get naked in "Logans Run" too

If you google these words you will get a fantastic celeb nude site

Robbs Celebrity nude site

He is an online buddy of mine who has a great FREE pic site ,a wonderful Guy ;)

Moz said:
Freddie

With regard to the Lovely Jenny Agutter ..
I liked her in "The Railway children "

an that billabong swim in "Walkabout" , well .....Yum Yum ,

she did get naked in "Logans Run" too

If you google these words you will get a fantastic celeb nude site

Robbs Celebrity nude site

He is an online buddy of mine who has a great FREE pic site ,a wonderful Guy ;)

I know Moz i have been looking at his site for 3 years----Jenny looks a bit haggard nowadays but still good for a ******* :LOL:

Another girl who never fails to disapoint is Helen Mirran who was stunning when younger and i think has still kept it with age---her acting ability i mean :LOL:

How about the old Sherlock films with Basil Rathbone---brilliant for a cold winters night and a glass of red

Freddie
Robbs a smashing bloke .....an so obsessed with his collections , I really admire him for keep it REAL/FREE......

Helen Mirran ..
another CRACKER !! who I really believe has improved with age , she was so Gorgeous in The Le Plant "Prime Suspect "series

One film I saw the other night on SKY was a right Doirty Affair ,It was called "Young Adam"
stars Ewan McGregor sawning around flashing his lil fella an rolling about having real sex ,some critics said about this film ,of course him being a Real ACTOR/LUVVIE,I wouldnt put it past him ,lol
the other top babe in it is Emily Mortimer ....beautiful lady

what a mucky film ,the bit where young luke skywalker gets a hump over the custard had my lil soldier jumping ,lol

I liked Basil Rathbone...in the sherlock films too .......

Freddie said:
Another girl who never fails to disapoint is Helen Mirran who was stunning when younger and i think has still kept it with age---her acting ability i mean :LOL:

How about the old Sherlock films with Basil Rathbone---brilliant for a cold winters night and a glass of red
I met her once, In fact I met her several times about 17 years ago she worked on a film with my daughter, The first time I was lying on my sitting room floor with a slipped disc, she was looking down on me chatting when my doctor arrived and told her to shove off whilst he examined me I've never forgiven him for that!! anyway she came round a few times after that and we spoke ordinary stuff, gardening etc. she was nice, got a strange tattoo on her wrist.
(I thought about offering her sex but didn't think me back would hold out) :LOL:

Richardp said:
Freddie said:

I met her once, In fact I met her several times about 17 years ago she worked on a film with my daughter, The first time I was lying on my sitting room floor with a slipped disc, she was looking down on me chatting when my doctor arrived and told her to shove off whilst he examined me I've never forgiven him for that!! anyway she came round a few times after that and we spoke ordinary stuff, gardening etc. she was nice, got a strange tattoo on her wrist.
(I thought about offering her sex but didn't think me back would hold out) :LOL:

I too have had a slipped disc Richard but if Helen Mirran came round to fondle my Tulips i think i would have jumped up no problem, gorgeous woman just oozes sex appeal and has never lost it.

Moz i first saw her in a film late one night around 1977, this film was with James Mason made about 1969 in Australia and featured a young Helen swimming naked and the camera was underneath her-----------Just one of those sights which has stopped with me all my life and i never forgot her name from that day.

On Sherlock do you remember the character called Geastard the bumbling Scotland Yard detective---brilliant :LOL:

Richardp

did you see up her skirt ? if so was it the full monty stockings etc or just plain knickers ? colour , cotton , silk french panties ?

(I thought about offering her sex but didn't think me back would hold out)

yeah right..lol...what an ameuter .... Ive done that in letter in green birc for over 30 yrs ,
an since the court case Im only allowed to write anonymous now ..

so you lying on a floor an slavering up her skirt warrents YOU .. her mimsie ..hmm .. yeah right ..

Freddie
just been watching the footie across the road in my local , but since the extra time ,an crap service at the Bar ,my fridge full was shouting me home ..lol
I will when not drunk ... try to find the film title an see if patrick , sorry robb has those shots ...

Moz-----The film was called---- "The age of Consent 1969 "

Sponsored Links
Back