Great news! Deficit to be eliminated!

Sponsored Links
Theresa and Hammond have very generously moved political debate onto Labour's turf in an attempt to lose the next election and free themselves of having to deal with the post-Brino shambles.

Student loans? Check
End Austerity? Check
Tax cuts for the rich? Check
Increase funding on Potholes by more than Education? Hahahahaha!

Sponsored Links
Theresa and Hammond have very generously moved political debate onto Labour's turf in an attempt to lose the next election and free themselves of having to deal with the post-Brino shambles.

Student loans? Check
End Austerity? Check
Tax cuts for the rich? Check
Increase funding on Potholes by more than Education? Hahahahaha!

Ha ha JohnD really is desperate.

And he has a short memory. Labour lied about ending student loans, it turned out merely to be an 'ambition'.

Labours next manifesto:

Anti semitism still not dealt with. (Labour kept quiet that some reported incidents could be hate crimes) check

Total lack of costed spending plans.......Labour government = run on pound. check

Labour leader wont criticise Russia check

Diane Abbott......no need to elaborate on that one :ROFLMAO:

Notch lied about Corbyn's words. Repeatedly and frequently. And he's still doing it.

He will not convince anyone who actually cares about the subject and checks.

Notch lied about Corbyn's words. Repeatedly and frequently. And he's still doing it.

He will not convince anyone who actually cares about the subject and checks.

Ah bless JohnD is still in denial, what he means is: Ive proved Labour lied about student debt, but JohnD still denies it, repeatedly and frequently. Its obviously a touchy subject.

I didnt mention Corbyn.

And yes more than one Labour MP stated 'student debt will be cancelled'......before the election.

Funnily enough after the election it was changed to 'an ambition to cancel student debt'

Do you think Labour will lie about it in the next election campaign.

Oh dear it seems those student voters might not be able to be bribed next time.

Can any labour voter here credibly see Diane Abbot in a cabinet post?

Can any labour voter here credibly see Diane Abbot in a cabinet post?
Depends just how bad the Tory handling of Brexit becomes. Looks like she's about to betray a load of grumpy old pensioners. The vote was close enough last time for those numbers to be effective.

Cabinet ministers are expendable. You only need look at Tory sacrifices this term.

Can any Tory voter here seriously see Buffoon Johnson in a cabinet post?

Can any Tory voter here seriously see Buffoon Johnson as leader of his party?

Can any Tory voter here seriously see Buffoon Johnson as Prime Minister of our country?

With the state of politics in this country at the moment, any General Election would be a choice of the lesser evil, not who/what is best for the country/us.

I have never seen the country facing such extremes before with no other clear cut choice.

No fan of Corbyn/Abbot, but compared to Johnson or Mogg or other, they represent the lesser evil choice.

We are in desperate need of some middle ground !

the manifesto, and the Corbyn interview, both say what the party policy was.

And it's not what notch would have you think.

You need to read again what I said.

Let me repeat it for you:

Labour lied about ending student loans
Where did I mention Corbyn.

Would you care to remind us what Corbyn said?

Try looking up the meaning of ameliorate.

Next you will be coming with Corbyns line of 'I denounce all terrorism'.

What he fails to mention is he does not consider Hamas, Hazbollah, IRA to be terrorists.....which in his eyes makes his statement the truthl

the manifesto, and the Corbyn interview, both say what the party policy was.

And it's not what notch would have you think.
Correct. Hallucinating Notch is furiously waving his arms trying to convince himself that the manifesto read differently. It didn't.

Sponsored Links
Back