Green star 30i condenser controls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Worcester comfort 1 rf stat..

Will be changing this to a hive stat.

What should I expect wiring wise

Sponsored Links
I think you may need a different timer as well, in order for it to work with Hive.

Sponsored Links
Ems timer?

Yes it’s in Worcester’s installation manual. The one fitted now is wireless, but the receiver links to the boiler, from the one you said you have, I don’t think it’s compatible. If you have the ems one it should work with 3rd party controls.

Confused. I have a rf stat on wall and a programmable timer fitted to the boiler. Works fine. However, sometimes I am late or early home and other times might not come home at all due to my job.
Thought hive would make it easier as I can change away from home

Confused. I have a rf stat on wall and a programmable timer fitted to the boiler. Works fine. However, sometimes I am late or early home and other times might not come home at all due to my job.
Thought hive would make it easier as I can change away from home

Hive would probably make it easier as you can control from your phone, however from the description of the Worcester one it only works with the Worcester boiler, as the receiver is plugged into the boiler, so the receiver will not be compatible with the Hive. If you get the other one you should be able to do it.

Yes it is easy enough to do hive 3 to LR on boiler and link L and COM on the hive, but you will have to disconnect the ribbon on the on board timer at the boiler for it to work

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Just on my way out.
Found this...
Would this do it?
0859AB3D-3510-46F5-AE87-F77DECC572A5.png

My apologies @NotebookNewport :notworthy:, I thought it was the same one as another post with a Drayton style which doesn’t appear to be compatible with the Hive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back