why Worcester bosch (moved from projects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am buying my dad's old house and it's pretty run down, 1st job is new boiler and wiring, my question is why do most boiler installers recommend Worcester bosch?
after doing some research it seems the intergas eco rf 30 is the one to go for over the wb 30i, but all Worcester bosch installers say are no good.
is there a particular reason I should consider the intergas eco rf 30 over the wb 30i?

Sponsored Links
Those who install only Intergas will say that Wor-Bos are krapp.

None of the installers on this forum seem to like Johnson and Starley boilers but people who do have them seem to like them.

why do most boiler installers recommend Worcester bosch

I think Which magazaine rated them very highly and why argue with Which

all I'm wanting is the best I can get for my money. are Worcester bosch really the rolls Royce of the boiler world? or is the name better than the boiler?

None of the installers on this forum seem to like Johnson and Starley boilers but people who do have them seem to like them.

The people who have them don't have to work on the bags of ****e and do nothing but complain when it goes wrong and it's gonna cost them X, Y & Z to repair it.

Sponsored Links
all I'm wanting is the best I can get for my money. are Worcester bosch really the rolls Royce of the boiler world? or is the name better than the boiler?

You'll always get installer preference, both have good an bad points. You pay your money you make your choice at the end of the day.

The people who have them don't have to work on the bags of ****e

the bags of ******** ? are they WB, intergas or J&S

Personally I feel that cramming all the parts needed for a combi into a single casing is always going to create a boiler that will be a nightmare to work on.

Is Which magazine unbiased and to be relied on? I'm sure I read they were being paid by some company in financial services to recommend their products.

can which magazine be relied upon as opposed to real world experience, I know they have given the boiler of the year award to the intergas eco rf, that was a reason for looking at it, also I was recommended a flow eco rf, at over 3 grand, to realise this is a rebadged intergas.

can which magazine be relied upon as opposed to real world experience, I know they have given the boiler of the year award to the intergas eco rf, that was a reason for looking at it, also I was recommended a flow eco rf, at over 3 grand, to realise this is a rebadged intergas.

Intergas Eco is superior in every way to wooshitter. Flow Eco RF is rebadged and can be a pricier option, but they also have finance options which can make them viable for those that need a decent boiler fitted by a decent engineer but are a little cash short.

Dan, thank you for some clarity on this, £2100 for the eco rf 30 fitted and moved from the old boilers present location? does this seem fair

You clearly know nothing of the backhanders Whoofter Tupperware Botch gave Which??!

I'll fit & repair all makes of boiler & would never recommend Whoofter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back