OK finally picked a boiler I think - any problem with this?

The manufacture only legally has to guarantee the appliance to the distributer.

That is true they only need to guarantee the merchant. But if a manufacturer does offer a consumer guarantee (eg. like offered on their guarantee card in the box), they are obliged legally to honour it, to the consumer, to the letter. After all they've volunteerd it as part of the deal.

Sponsored Links
op - your looking at 700 ish from a plumber if he supplied it would of come with the back plate fitting kit too.

for that you get the plumber delivering it, any problems hes supplied it and its up to him to sort it etc.

I personally wouldnt install a boiler off ebay thats come missing parts! and if you think by saving 200 quid you have got a bargain then i would think of the hassle you'd get if it didnt work?

boilers missing parts are on ebay for one reason - they cant sell them anywhere else.

plus point though its a good boiler :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
There is nothing wrong with Biasi boilers, probably just as good as the Rhomea, which I have no problem with either.

I would stay clear of Ravenheat Heatline and Ideal and any name which nobody has ever heard of because it will need a new part in two years time and nobody will know what you are talking about when you ring up and say "I need a casing seal for a Heatfast_HE" your extensive searshes will come to no good as the manufacturer who put it out into the market as a cheap line will disown it. Even someone like me who recognises what it actually is will be told by mnanufacturer they have never heard of it.

An unknown brand is a way of selling boilers cheap without backup.

There is nothing wrong with Biasi boilers, probably just as good as the Rhomea, which I have no problem with either.

I would stay clear of Ravenheat Heatline and Ideal and any name which nobody has ever heard of because it will need a new part in two years time and nobody will know what you are talking about when you ring up and say "I need a casing seal for a Heatfast_HE" your extensive searshes will come to no good as the manufacturer who put it out into the market as a cheap line will disown it. Even someone like me who recognises what it actually is will be told by mnanufacturer they have never heard of it.

An unknown brand is a way of selling boilers cheap without backup.

ive never hear of rhomea thought

now remeha i have :p

i am actually dyslexic and to just say what I mean is so much easier for me I elect not to check spelling of everything. Since it is free advice anyway and I am not being assessed on it. :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back