Worcester bosch or Intergas?

don't get either their installers argue to much

:LOL: :LOL:

Totally agree, and I am not anti WB either... just I do tend to specify what I think is best for the job.

For example; pricing up a UFH and Rad mixed install. All new pipe work as currently they have Warm Air.

Will be offering them the full range: Which is going to be:

Atag A325EC
Intergas
Vaillant
Worcester is they are interested.

Just found out today I can give 7 years on Vaillants - I thought it was just 5.

But really want to get an A325EC under my belt if I can.

As has been said though. Nice clean system, correct gas pressure, correct by-pass arrangement, and there is no reason why any of the decent ranges shouldn't last a good while and make the home owner happy.

Sponsored Links
Just a quick update.
Have tried 3 local intergas installers and none of them have been able to give me a quote! Either sick, on holiday or on a course. One even said he not fitted one before lol doesn’t fill me with confidence. Can anyone recommend someone who could service the South Leicester area? Thanks

I havent said Intergas boilers were rubbish - although I have learnt not to fit boilers with Wilo pumps from the Vaillant ecotecs 2004-2008 era.

What I have said is that their support is variable, I think that has been underwritten by the response above.

I'm not really interested in offering my customers an Intergas when it is an averagely made boiler with no proper support. There are a lot of good boilers on the market with excellent warranties, off the shelf parts availabilty and manufacturer willing to turn up the very next day.

If it was just Keston, Remeha or Intergas I'd be very interested but the likes of Bosch, Vaillant and arguably Viessmann are turning out better products than ever, so pushing a manufacturer with a tiny presence and very limited support seems at odds with what most end users want.

Sponsored Links
We fitted around 10 Remehas 5 yrs back, have had problems with most of them.

Plenty of warranty arguments.

Worcester is miles ahead by these metrics. Whether the installer finds it a bit fiddly dropping the prv into the flimsy jig is of nil consequence.

ok, so you say i am incompetant becos i drop the prv into the flimsy jig? THNX a lot :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back