why Worcester bosch (moved from projects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 years of my career was spent designing wireless communications equipment, systems and protocols for customers that included emergency service communications and other safety critical applications.

Evohome presumably given how well that works :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bernard I for one would value your input on subjects that you obviously do know a lot about. As long as you didn't set yourself up as an authority on the ones you don't have a scooby about ;)

And I know that ain't gonna happen....

Sponsored Links
Razor

The RAMSES protocol that Dan refers to is a well designed and effective protocol but no matter how good the protocol is when the physical communication link cannot pass messages then the communication system is non functional and equipment that relies on it has shut down or adopt a safe state.

You seem to have forgotten Bernard, that any engineer with half a brain cell would link out any external devices before he started fault finding on the boiler, therefore ruling them out.

The OP started the thread on Boilers, not BGs limited career on communication protocol.

Why is he permitted to turn every thread into his own personal bragging rights??!! He should be banned!!

Sponsored Links
He's just a lonely old man, Dicky, who hasn't got a life.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back