Greenland to became 51st State of America

Sponsored Links
Didn't another president try to buy? Before.

There is talk of independents from Denmark who pay Greenland X amount each year per person if my memory serves me right. If the US up that figure then it may not be so ridiculous.

Truman enquired about buying Greenland

Afaik the US bought Alaska from the Russians ?

Afaik Greenland opted out or left the EU ?

Sponsored Links
Greenland were the first country to leave the eu because of concerns over their fishing grounds. As far as I'm aware, their settlement comprises free trade, and an annual payment equating to about £1500 per year per person in exchange for a percentage of their fishing rights.
Nice deal.

Greenland have a very low population

Global warming is opening up the interior

Afaik there constitution ? Means that the country's wealth is shared amongst the population ? They could well end up as the richest population on earth ?

The benefits of global warming ;)

Greenland were the first country to leave the eu because of concerns over their fishing grounds. As far as I'm aware, their settlement comprises free trade, and an annual payment equating to about £1500 per year per person in exchange for a percentage of their fishing rights.
Nice deal.

Greenland population 56,000

A good deal for them.
Virtually a single issue deal.

No equivalence to the UK whatsoever.

I thought the 51st State was Liverpool!

Well they did most of the filming there! :LOL:

Years ago I got that film for my daughters birthday party ( 13 or 14) After watching a bit i thought "why would my wife ask me to get this for a teenagers sleepover party ?" Turns out I should have got 50 first dates.

:eek: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back