Greenstar 28i Junior Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to "pair" the thermostat to boiler. I have changed batteries in thermostat and can't get boiler to come on although it fires up when I put hot water on.

Sponsored Links
Post up a pic of the thermostat and the receiver so that it can be identified and you can be directed to the right info. Having said that, its probably going to be drayton digistat. Pairing instructions can be found online. May even be available on Worcester website if its original equipment.

Sponsored Links
if its a wireless stat it will have a receiver. Either a separate unit fixed to the wall close to the boiler or integrated into the boiler control panel. Post pics of the stat and the boiler.

I've posted a link to the instructions for this thermostat, which includes how to re-establish communication. You just have to locate the receiver. It will be there somewhere because it has to be wired to the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back