Had To Check It's Not April 1st

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gang hunts down totally innocent 15 year old boy who was minding his own business. Gang member stabs innocent 15 year old boy in head. Leaves him for dead. His punishment; £50 fine and has to write letter of apology to victim. Interview with the disbelieving mother of victim on video, harrowing stuff -

I've had worse punishments for minor driving infractions. We can chalk this one up as another victory for liberals. :evil: Well done! You've created a country where it's not safe for anyone, even children, anywhere. Even in the countryside.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Gang member stabs innocent 15 year old boy in head. His punishment; £50 fine and has to write letter of apology to victim. Interview with the disbelieving mother of victim on video -

I've had worse punishments for minor driving infractions. We can chalk this one up as another victory for liberals. :evil: Well done! You've created a country where it's not safe for anyone, even children anywhere. Even in the country.
Its not the liberals in charge of law and order though.

It's the Government.

Its not the liberals in charge of law and order though.

It's the Government.

No, on the day the judge would have had a whole armoury of punishments to hand out. He chose the weakest and most insulting for the victim possible. In doing such, he guaranteed more victims at the hands of violent criminals who realise they now have impunity to create murder and mayhem amongst us all. The judge had complete control of sentencing, unless appealed. So the judge is liberal. Judiciary is riddled with lefty, liberals.

FACT: Same type of crime in question carried out in 1960/70s = sentence, long stretch in borstal

FACT: Same type of crime carried out in 2020s = sentence, 50 quid fine and write letter.

Liberal thinking (if such a thing exists!) has had a massive, destructive effect on law and order. Liberals hold sway over law and order (joke!) now, no matter how much they try to deny it. Though I see why you may be deperate to disassociate liberals from this totally fcked up country you are happy to inflict on everyone and come on here to defend it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The age of the attacker might have summat to do wi' it...nowt to do wi' Liberals.

The age of the attacker might have summat to do wi' it...nowt to do wi' Liberals.

Though I see why you may be deperate to disassociate liberals from this totally fcked up country you are happy to inflict on everyone and come on here to defend it.

He must be above the age of criminal responsibility, otherwise he wouldn't have ended up in court and given a record. There's no way anyone can successfully defend the insulting sentence here.

No, on the day the judge would have had a whole armoury of punishments to hand out. He chose the weakest and most insulting for the victim possible. In doing such, he guaranteed more victims at the hands of violent criminals who realise they now have impunity to create murder and mayhem amongst us all. The judge had complete control of sentencing, unless appealed. So the judge is liberal. Judiciary is riddled with lefty, liberals.

FACT: Same type of crime in question carried out in 1960/70s = sentence, long stretch in borstal

FACT: Same type of crime carried out in 2020s = sentence, 50 quid fine and write letter.

Liberal thinking (if such a thing exists!) has had a massive, destructive effect on law and order. Liberals hold sway over law and order (joke!) now, no matter how much they try to deny it. Though I see why you may be deperate to disassociate liberals from this totally fcked up country you are happy to inflict on everyone and come on here to defend it.
I don't defend this government.

It's they that are responsible for law and order, not the liberals that you want to blame.

More law and order, police, prisons, courts cosy money. Taxes. I want more, I know it costs more.

The shorter easier penalties are there ti ease the burden on the taxpayer. But at what cost overall.

Liberals coming in thick and fast trying to muddy the waters.

No, just a sensible question which anybody trying to understand the sentence would ask.

If the attacker was 11 years old, that might be different to if the attacker was 17 years old, when it came to the sentence.

I haven't watched the video. What were the charges?

Possibly he was too young to be charged. I've just scanned through the original LBC interview. They say he was very small.

So sentencing was much tougher when the liberal left were in power in the 1960s and 1970s

But in the 2020s when we’ve had right wing Conservatives governments for most of the last 40 years….crime is worse and it’s all the fault of the liberal left.

U.K. has amongst the worst wealth distribution of any Western economy apart from America. Combine that with Conservative austerity slashing police, prison, criminal justice system….it’s not hard to work out where the real problem lies.

So sentencing was much tougher when the liberal left were in power in the 1960s and 1970s

But in the 2020s when we’ve had right wing Conservatives governments for most of the last 40 years….crime is worse and it’s all the fault of the liberal left.

U.K. has amongst the worst wealth distribution of any Western economy apart from America. Combine that with Conservative austerity slashing police, prison, criminal justice system….it’s not hard to work out where the real problem lies.
Yes it is.

Its those liberals that have been in charge for years !!!!!!!!!

Typical, just trying to shift the blame. Look, over there, more boats

Possibly he was too young to be charged. I've just scanned through the original LBC interview. They say he was very small.

He may be small due to young age, or just small for his age. Still old enough to wield a knife and stick it in some poor sod's head though.

Your reasoning re too young to be charged is completely wrong. How can he be fined if he was too young to be charged. To fine someone, you must first charge them. :idea:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You saying that poor boy got hunted down like an animal by a gang of nine, kicked, stabbed and left for dead because of poverty?? Bit daft, even for you Notch. Hundred years ago, people were far poorer than today and they didn't go around doing such things [liberals now desperately Googling to find news stories of gang attacks from 100 years ago :rolleyes: ]. If the gang were poor, could have understood if they 'liberated' some bread and groceries from the local Tesco. Why does being poor turn you into a blood thirsty cowardly savage?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back