Had To Check It's Not April 1st

Has anyone got more info on this. I find it strange that there isn’t a news article. Similar offence result in long jail time not to mention this would worthy of appeal due to mandatory sentencing on knife crime

Sponsored Links
Trouble is, when you start searching there are loads of 15 year olds or younger being stabbed, many fatally. Been a spate here in Bristol just recently. Mostly ethnics. Like the benefits of Brexit, we're all still waiting for the promised enrichment that comes from diversity. :rolleyes:

There are not many cases of "attempted murder" (apparently!) where the perpetrator is caught and then gets off with issuing an apology. So you would expect widespread coverage from the Mail, Express and Sun at the very least. Also, very few Google results at all for a teenager being stabbed in Sussex.

As I mentioned above, something doesn't seem quite right.

Sponsored Links
There are not many cases of "attempted murder" (apparently!) where the perpetrator is caught and then gets off with issuing an apology. So you would expect widespread coverage from the Mail, Express and Sun at the very least. Also, very few Google results at all for a teenager being stabbed in Sussex.

As I mentioned above, something doesn't seem quite right.

Poss fake news?

Poss fake news?

FWIW, I thought she sounded very sincere and extremely upset. If I had to guess, I would say that she has got a bit confused by some part of the process and the reasons why things turned out the way they did.

Yes, but you claimed this stuff never happened when you were young, theres probably more cases not as infamous
Mary Bells case is explainable.
The modern problem of knife crime is cultural phenomenon.
It shows how Britain has changed in such a short time.
Cultural change can have a positive as well as a negative aspect.

Mary Bells case is explainable.
The modern problem of knife crime is cultural phenomenon.
It shows how Britain has changed in such a short time.
Cultural change can have a positive as well as a negative aspect.
Not what you said in your post

Sponsored Links
Back